RagedZombie

RagedZombie Ban/mute request

I just want to apologies for the way i was acting but the problem is logic him and cabo are obsessed with trying to find dirt on me name and i dont understand i have so much footage of them talking shit to me and i tell Eli about and he just ignores it i just want to play jailbreak without being harrassed because they Do harrass me i just want to be unbanned and unmuted

Posted  Edited by Cab

You don't have to take my word on this because I don't have any proof, but he harassed the fuck out of Caboji when he thought that it was someone extremely racist. He went too far with it, and got his pgag. Then, he started harassing the fuck out of him in chat. Also, why would you be gagged and muted for fucking being harassed? :benthinking:

You also should've used the format.

Just giving you the story.

Here's what I remember telling him.

(Just after he was pgagged)

[Proud GFL Member] Cabbage: Raged, if you're not the racist guy, you won't be punished for racism, but you will be punished for harassment.

RagedZombie: I dont give a fuck

[Proud GFL Member] Cabbage: If you don't care about being punished, then why tf were you flaming Caboji because he thought you were a racist player?

(Just before he gets Muted)

RagedZombie: Cabbage why dont you go fuck your dog some more?

[Trial Admin] Bobisanawesomeman: !mute Raged

Bobisanawesomeman muted RagedZombie

As I sayd before, you don't need to take my side on this at all because I don't have any proof accept of server logs. (If someone can view those for me, it'd be nice) I just don't think he should be unmutted/ungagged.

I know I'm not an admin here, but I was involved.

Edited by Cab

Tagging @Bobisanawesomeman 

Also please don't start any arguments on here. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

1 minute ago, RagedZombie said:

Why Does he need to come up on here and start shit?

Not going to reply to anything you say unless it's necessary, but I was just leaving my opinion. I don't see how I'm 'Starting Shit'.

I didn't asked for you opinion Now did i? Because you logic and cabo are a clique and yall are gonna say what yall need to say to keep me banned before i even did anything cabo was saying i was this one person at the begining and he doesn't get into trouble for starting drama this is what started all of it

9 minutes ago, Cab said:

Please stop fucking Pmming me.

Capture2.thumb.png.0d4880e8740a236bb2d4e58823b4a969.png

At this point, it'd be best to block him if he keeps spamming you

This behavior of yours continually decreases your chance of being appealed. It's not my decision to unmute you, but it's likely that it will not happen if you keep this up. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

I was on once with Raged on and he wouldn't stop sending caboji weird messages. If anything, you were harassing everyone else. Also, you're harassing Cabbage through the GFL website and won't seem to give up. You're clearly lying and trying to put others in the wrong and not you. This is my opinion, so whoever's in charge of this should use this to make their decision easier.

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

Well i feel like me and Cabo got off on the wrong foot because he thought i was someone i wasn't then people started looking for reasons to report me and to piss me off and i'm trying to make amends and start over because other then that bullshit its a good server even if i have to wait a little while i would like to come back

Firstly you've been banned for threatening to ddos... and then you go and make a new account to avoid your punishments... twice... I saw the pm's of you harassing and you personally attacked me. So nothing is gonna change someone lock this please

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png