kyuubi

Jail-Break Admin Application (Kyuubi)

Posted  Edited by kyuubi - Edit Reason: removed discord invite link
Name: Kyuubi

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:99014229

Play-time:  310.98 (usually on the server around 5:00 to 12:00)

Admin sponsor: @Worgee @PurpleExod @TomRiddle

Why do you want to become an admin?: 
       I want to be an admin because it is the best way to enforce the server rules. Players break rules unknowingly and knowingly. Doing so unknowingly can be fixed by a simple reminder from experienced players (when admins are not on to inform them). However, if a player starts to disregard rules knowingly (griefing), then a friendly reminder is no good, which is why being an admin would be handy. There are too many instances of which players take advantage of admins not being online to manage the server, so they can disrupt the game (because some people like to mess with others in their own ways). This can be fixed by having more admins- which increases the likelihood of having one on to manage the game. To sum it up, I want to be an admin because I like GFL and I want to assist in more ways other than reporting and calling admins to the server.

Why should we accept you?: 
        I have a clean record. Concerning my social status in the game I have never free-killed people intentionally or  disrespected other players to the point of creating negative relationships. I feel that I have a respectful relationship with most (serious) players as well as the admins.

Concerning my capabilities, I know the game. I play the counter-terrorist side and terrorist (prisoner) side well and know the most effective and ineffective ways of playing them. Admins know the game, and know how to play the opposing sides well too. The best admins know the game and are good at it, and I know that I am good at it.

As far as the requirements go, I have all of them. However, I am not very active on the forums. Even though it is not required, I feel it is important, and will strive to do so.

Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available etc):
      The best way to contact me when available is through discord (REMOVED) or steam messages. I have Teamspeak and Skype (but rarely use Skype).
Edited by kyuubi
removed discord invite link

Posted  Edited by PurpleExod

+1 and sponsor confirmed :thumbsup:

Pros

Knows most or all rules

Knows most admins and players

Has a decent amount of hours

Has a VERY clean record 

Late night player and we need one of those

Cons

Isn't active on forums

^ No posts either (besides member app)

Not active on teamspeak

Overall

Try to learn the greater community! Become more active on TS and forums. Other than these things I think you would make a great addition to the team!

Best of luck!

Edited by PurpleExod

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Moose

Pros:

^^ What purple said +

Good ct

Likeable personality

Cons:

I can't really add to what purple said. 

Improvements:

Become more active on forums (DO NOT POST SPAM).

More player reports. 

Suggestions:

Player reports jusg happen, you see someone break a rule, do the goods. 

To know the greater community, join teamspeak and just talk to people

:thumbsup:

Edited by Moose

+1 

Pros:

Well known around JB and with other admins

Active

Knows the rules

Cons:

Only real con i see if forums activity but that can easily be improved from this day on.

Will be fun to Work along with u when u get accepted Falisha <Prob mispelt :^)

Edit it as me sponsoring u 

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

I'm going to comment too. Every time I have hopped onto Jailbreak with you, you've been pleasant to talk to and you are actively having fun. You seem to have only good intentions within the application which is great! Obviously, after so many hours, you know the rules and should be comfortable with everyone on the server.

My one negative point I would like to make is that you need to get to know GFL too. Jump in the TeamSpeak and talk to people, get involved within some of the posts on the forums. Admins should know who they are representing and just how much bigger than one server we really are.

The biggest plus I can see is the times that you are available! If you can help late at night when admins are less frequent than even the negative point above pails in comparison!

+1 (I may not technically be an admin but I am still involved with Jailbreak so I'm sure Leks won't mind me voting)

Achievements

Hey @kyuubi.

Thank you for taking the time to apply and forgive my late comments on this.

At this time my vote is +1 :thumbsup:

Pros:

• Makes player reports when necessary (i.e. when no admins are on).
  • Is very active on the server.
  • Is enjoyable to play with.
  • Mature enough to handle most situations.
  • Excellent Guard.
  • No problems with any player or admins (that I am aware of).

Cons:

• Activity on the forums could be better

Things to work on:

• Be a little more active on the forums and know the GFL community even better.

Good luck on your application buddy!

22 hours ago, Mould said:

Hey @kyuubi.

Thank you for taking the time to apply and forgive my late comments on this.

At this time my vote is +1 :thumbsup:

Pros:

• Makes player reports when necessary (i.e. when no admins are on).
  • Is very active on the server.
  • Is enjoyable to play with.
  • Mature enough to handle most situations.
  • Excellent Guard.
  • No problems with any player or admins (that I am aware of).

Cons:

• Activity on the forums could be better

Things to work on:

• Be a little more active on the forums and know the GFL community even better.

Good luck on your application buddy!

Thank you mould. I have been working on my forum activity.

Hey there Kyuubi!

Thanks for taking the time to write out your application! 

Pros

-Huge Player-Time! Over 310 hours before applying, that's a record!

-Made player reports

-Able to control temper

-I have fun most of the time you're online!

Things To Work On

TeamSpeak - As scary as us admins are :lenny: you'll learn ALOT more than you'd think about administrating by just chilling with us in a channel! (IP: ts.gflclan.com)

Forums - I'm sure you've already heard this enough from everyone else, but AS unlikely as it seems, JB is not the only thing in the world (haha), we're actually part of a great community that you should check out and explore our forums.

Cons

Admin Experience - Not a big problem... you seem to be eager to learn, and would get used to the new responsibilities and commands that come with Admin. If you ever need help with anything, ask me or another member of the staff team, we'll help you out!

You're one of the best people out there to be a new server admin. If you can't already tell it's a +1 from me.

Good Luck with your application ;)

Achievements

1 minute ago, King_Wailord said:

Hey there Kyuubi!

Thanks for taking the time to write out your application! 

Pros

-Huge Player-Time! Over 310 hours before applying, that's a record!

-Made player reports

-Able to control temper

-I have fun most of the time you're online!

Things To Work On

TeamSpeak - As scary as us admins are :lenny: you'll learn ALOT more than you'd think about administrating by just chilling with us in a channel! (IP: ts.gflclan.com)

Forums - I'm sure you've already heard this enough from everyone else, but AS unlikely as it seems, JB is not the only thing in the world (haha), we're actually part of a great community that you should check out and explore our forums.

Cons

Admin Experience - Not a big problem... you seem to be eager to learn, and would get used to the new responsibilities and commands that come with Admin. If you ever need help with anything, ask me or another member of the staff team, we'll help you out!

You're one of the best people out there to be a new server admin. If you can't already tell it's a +1 from me.

Good Luck with your application ;)

thanks for the support wail!

Admirable Una Greenway

A Short Story
by Wiki-Leaks

Gregory Chan looked at the ripped newspaper in his hands and felt healthy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his wild surroundings. He had always loved creepy Chicago with its blue, boiled beaches. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel healthy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Una Greenway. Una was an admirable author with fat fingernails and ginger legs.

Gregory gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a spiteful, snotty, cocoa drinker with ugly fingernails and chubby legs. His friends saw him as a clumsy, concerned coward. Once, he had even helped a doubtful old lady cross the road.

But not even a spiteful person who had once helped a doubtful old lady cross the road, was prepared for what Una had in store today.

The rain hammered like laughing kittens, making Gregory healthy.

As Gregory stepped outside and Una came closer, he could see the thoughtful glint in her eye.

Una gazed with the affection of 7889 intuitive better bears. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want equality."

Gregory looked back, even more healthy and still fingering the ripped newspaper. "Una, Is that real leather," he replied.

They looked at each other with afraid feelings, like two tough, tired toads jogging at a very scheming holiday, which had reggae music playing in the background and two smelly uncles sitting to the beat.

Suddenly, Una lunged forward and tried to punch Gregory in the face. Quickly, Gregory grabbed the ripped newspaper and brought it down on Una's skull.

Una's fat fingernails trembled and her ginger legs wobbled. She looked puzzled, her emotions raw like a sharp, smiling sandwich.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Una Greenway was dead.

Gregory Chan went back inside and made himself a nice mug of cocoa.

THE END 

Accepted

yeah.gif