AceOfSpadesMM

Valve Announces Their New Game, Artifact.

Posted  Edited by AceOfSpades

It's been 4 years since Valve released their game, Dota 2, in 2013. 4 YEARS! And now, Valve's new game, Artifact.

All the money valve has, they make a card game... :triggered: 

Edited by AceOfSpades

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Eli

Keep in mind they also have 3 VR games in the works. I'm pretty sure all of them are new IP's as well.

Edited by Eli

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

35 minutes ago, Eli said:

Keep in mind they also have 3 VR games in the works. I'm pretty sure all of them are new IP's as well.

Wish they would stop making new games and fix their current popular games.

Achievements

Just now, Darkling said:

rip TF2, VR is where they're trying to go so 3 new games is just $$$ to them

STEAM 

15 minutes ago, Darkling said:

14 minutes ago, Eli said:

rip TF2, VR is where they're trying to go so 3 new games is just $$$ to them

I feel like valve is less interested in in what players REALLY want (that's not to say they won't patch games, release sequels, etc.). I'm sure they have several big projects in the works, but they mainly market their new and innovative content, to give them the appeal of an exploratory and innovative company, which I feel is working. When I think of Valve, I think not only of the great games they put out in the past, but all of the interesting new concepts they've worked with and developed. A lot of companies go for this, and while you can earn brownie points with fans for sequels, you make more fans (and keep the old ones coming back) with new content, as well as expand their legal hold on popular gaming and potential for partnerships with other companies.

That, or I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't know what he's saying. Probably the latter

:lenny: 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No half life 3 or left 4 dead 3 I cri evrytim

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

1 hour ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

I feel like valve is less interested in in what players REALLY want (that's not to say they won't patch games, release sequels, etc.). I'm sure they have several big projects in the works, but they mainly market their new and innovative content, to give them the appeal of an exploratory and innovative company, which I feel is working. When I think of Valve, I think not only of the great games they put out in the past, but all of the interesting new concepts they've worked with and developed. A lot of companies go for this, and while you can earn brownie points with fans for sequels, you make more fans (and keep the old ones coming back) with new content, as well as expand their legal hold on popular gaming and potential for partnerships with other companies.

Reveal hidden contents

That, or I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't know what he's saying. Probably the latter

:lenny: 

It will most likely be free to play but with the card packs you have to pay for soo rip

STEAM 

Posted  Edited by DemonWithAShotgun
2 minutes ago, Eli said:

It will most likely be free to play but with the card packs you have to pay for soo rip

Gotta fund Half Life 3 somehow :shrug:

Edited by DemonWithAShotgun

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

Posted  Edited by Andredem

Half-Life 3 or Modern Warfare 2 remastered are the only video games worth putting in the news. Sorry guys

And Elder Scrolls VI

Edited by Andredem

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

Well guys steam is now telling blizzard to fuck off can't wait for all the hearthstone players to join the steam master race. It's about time my bois at Valve get blizzard back for taking there TF2 players.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

7 hours ago, Darkling said:

Too be fair it is entire separate dev teams working on new and old projects.  The teams working on artifact have nothing to do with the teams working on CSGO, TF2, etc

No Half Life 3. No source engine 2. Not interested. Sorry

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri