Twin

KOS off of tracers removed or tracers removed.

Posted  Edited by Chief - Edit Reason: Misinformation.

So I was on the TTT server this afternoon and somone said to me ''KOS off of tracers is RDM''. and I consulted the rules page and BEHOLD!! thats actually a rule!! so this is my proposition, tracers make EVERYTHING in the TTT game type less fun overall.

new players to the game WILL shoot someone based off of tracers, T's are going to get mad that THEY died because of their tracers and innos are going to be frustrated that they cannot kill someone that they KNOW is a T becuase they saw a giant ass tracer fly out of someones gun. Due to All aforementioned reasons the tracers should be removed from the server as soon as possible. I will now give an example to help illustrate. (I, as an innocent, am watching another player that has an awp. The player I am watching, shoots his awp at a detective and misses, to which I shout ''{insertplayernamehere} just shot at a detective, he's K.O.S!''. The player IMMEDIATELY because he has a tracer states that he can't be killed on site due to them. The admin of course believes HIM to be in the right, and thus nothing can be done. They just all around make the game less fun for everyone. their ONLY attractive trait is their color. Otherwise they are more of a "hey everyone shoot me".

Edited by Chief
Misinformation.

Achievements

My personal POV.

The rule is completely fine, What you're trying to say is that sometimes it gets abused by T's or broken by Innos, it doesn't matter, it's still balanced.

The thing is, if you see a T shoot a detective and miss, he's KOS, he's allowed to lie about it, he can even claim it's someone else, just ignore him, and announce a KOS on that player.

For innos, yes I agree, new players will KOS off of tracers, and they'll get guided, and they'll be asked to read the rules, TTT admins don't just insta ban for small reasons, they're always going to attempt and guide the player, and this doesn't only go for this rule, it happens with all rules.

a T can lie, and will always do, as long as you see him or have a valid reason to KOS then do it.

New players will always break rules, no exceptions, this rule is really nothing special.

Achievements