Runecloth

Unban Appeal

Name: Runecloth

Steam ID: steamid=76561198084736370

Banned by: Did not say

Ban reason: mass rdm 

Why you should be unbanned: i rdmed only like 4 people and it was early in morning when no admins were on and there were barely anyone else on. as for why i should be unbanned, everyone likes me when im on cause im funny and great at the game and i make everyone whos playing have lots of fun. ask Blankinc or Dream

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A62235321&Submit=Search

@Pyros banned you from source ban.  If you rdmed 4 people in the morning when no staff is on, is most likely due to the fact that there was a player report against you, meaning somone reported you. So he used that information to ban you. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

6 minutes ago, Runecloth said:

so i get banned for 1 week when i have never been banned before?... that seems so fair...:¬¬:

It's always 1 week ban for mass rdm/ghosting/rda. To be honest, on here it's less harsh than the other communities where mass rdm (3 or more kill) is a perm ban no matter whether it's your first ban or not. But it's up to the admin to decide what to do now. Just wait for his reply.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

1 hour ago, Runecloth said:

so i get banned for 1 week when i have never been banned before?... that seems so fair...:¬¬:

Bans and Slays:

• 1 week for mass RDM - 3 or more RDMs in 1 round.

Read the rules next time, bucko. Don't expect to be a twat on the servers, and expect no consequence.

2 hours ago, Runecloth said:

i rdmed only like 4 people and it was early in morning when no admins were on and there were barely anyone else on.

not going to unban you, BUT, since this is your first ban I'm going to reduce the time from 1 week into a 1 day and 6 hours ban 

:locked: 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png