Dot_Dot

Ban appeal

Posted  Edited by Dot_Dot

Name: Dot Dot

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:66595297

Banned by:  n/a

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: i had no contact with anyone in the server. The first person was called out for killing someone and the person who was next to him did nothing. On top of that i had no active chats and was banned because i was killing too many ts  in a small amount of time essentially. The admins must of assumed i had that outlet without evidence. I like this server too much to jepordize my membership in such a discgraceful way. Does this mean you can't kill more than 2 ts that quickly for obvious traitorous acts? I'm very suprised they would ban me without proof. I can see why being with friends on the server would seem suspicious, but i never chat inside of game. 

Recap: 1st kill (was called out in chat for killing someone, then i killedhim)

2nd kill the person who clearly saw him and refused to shoot lead to be more than suspicious of his motives, coincidentally he was a t too

3rd kill i was standing behind a sniper who shot someone right in front of me

Thank you for considering my appeal

Edited by Dot_Dot

It is suspicious considering your friend Blank was a T and you were inno. But it is hard to get solid proof of ghosting unless we purposely make it happen. Your friend isn't from here and you have been here for awhile and i wasn't paying close attention to chat. I guess I had no right for that ban. But to me it was a little odd. I think i'll unban you.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

I also want to mention the first line of your explanation is considering is suspicion, and you cannot kill on suspicion at all. Even if that particular traitor was kosed, and the next person didn't kill, it is not considerably kosable unless they both shot at the other party or that person was caught with the kosed traitor multiple times at multiple areas, BUT this is a very rare case in which you'll need enough proof to kill this person, like as I mentioned: shooting at inno, passing unid, throwing discom/incend without calling it out, hanging bodies, walking into t room... things like that.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements