Finnick

Cover photo or "Header"

Posted  Edited by Finnick

d1aefbb9a110d95ee3274c55666f3355.png

Sooo I think the "Header" should be increased in height, I know it may seem a bit much but I liked it when I could put in a big Gif on my Header.

379e871ec97f5988fe28d531e4ec6e4d.jpg     I know we're moving into this new website, But I really liked that you could have a gif or something ontop that's as big as the old site.

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Whichever photo I use in my Header, makes the picture I use 10x bigger than it actually was, I try and scale it down to make it fit, and nope still doesn't work. :~:

It's just that I think it could have more height to it. Not a lot though, just a bit.

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Just now, Bae said:

I mean, leave it as it is, but is there any way for it not kill the quality of the image?

Well then I guess this can be locked and closed then.

No header for me, no image for me I can find or re-size to fit the requirements..

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Finnick said:

Well then I guess this can be locked and closed then.

No header for me, no image for me I can find or re-size to fit the requirements..

We can try to resize it for you.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

You can re-size this all you want, I tried it but couldn't do it.

I'm no good at that shit so feel free to make it fit for my Header

https://66.media.tumblr.com/14f9e58bf44cd9318f2ae1783d90db32/tumblr_o512owFKMA1vo4xj4o1_500.gif

Achievements

16 hours ago, Kumathebear said:

hi

hi

16 hours ago, Finnick said:

You can re-size this all you want, I tried it but couldn't do it.

I'm no good at that shit so feel free to make it fit for my Header

https://66.media.tumblr.com/14f9e58bf44cd9318f2ae1783d90db32/tumblr_o512owFKMA1vo4xj4o1_500.gif

Alright, I'll see if I can resize it and make the quality stay as good as it is. Do you really want the entire image corner to corner? Or are you fine with just the focus of it?

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I prefer from corner to corner, but I would like to see myself on how both would like on each mentioned recommendations you commented

Achievements

Oh yeah, and I just noticed now that you can only upload photos from your files or whatnot, I liked it better when you were able to use links to post in a photo or gif as the header

plox add

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bae
5 hours ago, Finnick said:

Oh yeah, and I just noticed now that you can only upload photos from your files or whatnot, I liked it better when you were able to use links to post in a photo or gif as the header

plox add

You can use links. weeaboo_by_dillingham-d4oovod.gif

Oh wait, I just re-read it. It should be that hard to save a picture and delete it :d but yes I agree 

+1 links

Edited by Bae

credits to @Clavers

Achievements