if racism is and derogatory terms are defined by humans and we make them does that mean if we think something is simply not racist or degrading and we think it's positive does that mean we can change any word and how it's used as a whole think of how we can change any word we ever want and use it in another context and make it the new meaning of that word or how that word is used can we as humanity make everything not racist or derogatory and everything positive in some way or another?

if needed here is how we can do this together we as a human race shall make racism not exist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_linguistics

Achievements

51 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

if racism is and derogatory terms are defined by humans and we make them does that mean if we think something is simply not racist or degrading and we think it's positive does that mean we can change any word and how it's used as a whole think of how we can change any word we ever want and use it in another context and make it the new meaning of that word or how that word is used can we as humanity make everything not racist or derogatory and everything positive in some way or another?

if needed here is how we can do this together we as a human race shall make racism not exist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_linguistics

shut up dan

52 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

and yes, everything you listed here is possible regarding colloquialisms but unless there is a drastic change in how we interact with one another there is no way that even in 50 years the n word will be tolerable, same with fuck and bitch.

1 minute ago, Flops said:

and yes, everything you listed here is possible regarding colloquialisms but unless there is a drastic change in how we interact with one another there is no way that even in 50 years the n word will be tolerable, same with fuck and bitch.

uhh so wait hold up did you really just give me a valid answer to this? have you ze folks even bothered to look at the tags?

Achievements

Just now, rapperdan said:

uhh so wait hold up did you really just give me a valid answer to this? have you ze folks even bothered to look at the tags?

you'd be wrong if you thought people would look at the tags of any of your posts

1 minute ago, Flops said:

you'd be wrong if you thought people would look at the tags of any of your posts

weird it seems this mock thread got attention and valid answers that it clearly never deserved but hey thanks again #DanPresenceInZeDiscordIsStillAThing ty guys for kindly sharing my thread and getting it the attention it truely deserves. So ya I guess I don't ever need to be in that discord to still matter to so many people I'd like to thank all the ze folks for there lovely support danks guys much love and remember dan loves all :)

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
8 minutes ago, Charmy said:

Dan thinks? Huh. Weird.

yes sadly tbh you have no idea it's a curse I sware it's like when I try to go to bed my mind is racing contemplating every issue known to man from world hunger to how will we deal with the fucking death of bees as a fucking nation will the aka killer bees be wiped out using pesticides and our last hope of the bees coming back to a decent population that could then pollinate the flowering plants or will we just get fed up and wipe them off the planet when that issue becomes a bigger thing aka africanized honey bees replacing all the bees that us humans have wiped out boi people think I don't think but it's a curse I tell you #WorldProblems be on that mind like racing 100 mph non stop I just like people to enjoy themselfs so I be that cool dude that can try to get people to laugh and shit.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements