JGuary55

Admin application

Posted  Edited by Moose

I will probably remain neurtral for the rest of your application period because my activity will dip as I have exams next week :o

i have seen you working on improvements which is good! 

I just haven’t been on enough to pick. 

Forgot to mention you’re fun to play with in and out (pubg with purple and myself) of jb which is +1 for me :P just cant fully say +1 because of aforementioned reasons 

xd @PurpleExod

Edited by Moose

7 hours ago, Moose said:

I will probably remain neurtral for the rest of your application period because my activity will dip as I have exams next week :o

i have seen you working on improvements which is good! 

I just haven’t been on enough to pick. 

Forgot to mention you’re fun to play with in and out (pubg with purple and myself) of jb which is +1 for me :P just cant fully say +1 because of aforementioned reasons 

xd @PurpleExod

Thank you so much. And I love playing with you guys always fun 

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Hello,

Thank you for applying for CSGO Jailbreak and we thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, at this time, your application has been denied. We urge you to continue playing and stay active! If in the future, if you would like to apply for admin, we ask you wait until you've improved in the following areas;

• Maturity - This is a key factor in being an admin. I understand that you have been working on it, but there have been many times that the admin team and I have noticed that you seem to be immature and not fit for the position, however, this can be fixed as much as anything else!
  • Continue to make player reports
  • Help new players learn the game and rules
  • Continue to be active on Discord and the forums! 

@JGuary551 , you seem like a nice guy with great intentions, but I don't feel like you have what it takes to become an administrator and fulfill its role (YET). Above are some aspects in which you can improve.

Thanks

~Wailord

Achievements