MASTAH

Your opinions

1 minute ago, Violator said:

In case you didn't know, apple has been slowing down old iphones to make the battery life longer. They are going to update ios, if they haven't already, to make it optional.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018
2:47 PM - Dan Rappold | AMD: who told you that a samsung will slow down over time?
2:48 PM - Dan Rappold | AMD: do not over bloat with apps that have a need to always update and you will be fine.
2:50 PM - MASTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH: I'm coming from iphone I don't want slower phone but with customizations and awesome display such as note 8 I decided to go with that if I get disappointed which I doubt then I will get iphone x plus later this year I'm giving android a second chance
2:50 PM - Dan Rappold | AMD: a second chance?
2:50 PM - Dan Rappold | AMD: what did you do to the first one?
2:51 PM - MASTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH: I had s3/s4/s5/s6 edge when they came out then I wanted to try iphone which is more optimized but worse display and kind of boring
2:51 PM - Dan Rappold | AMD: are you the type of person who needs limitations in order to ensure you don't break your own device?
2:53 PM - Dan Rappold | AMD: talks about android slowing down when countless articles like this http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/28/technology/apple-battery-apology/index.html is a thing.
2:54 PM - MASTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH: note 8 has 6 rams though I heard it's more smooth than galaxy 8 plus
2:54 PM - MASTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH: you can have up to 18 apps without any reloading
5:18 PM - MASTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is now Away.

Achievements

1 minute ago, Violator said:

In case you didn't know, apple has been slowing down old iphones to make the battery life longer. They are going to update ios, if they haven't already, to make it optional.

I can't help but feel its one of those "We're only admitting it because we got caught things."

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

9 minutes ago, gibing_da_news_while_high said:

2:50 PM - MASTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH: I'm coming from iphone I don't want slower phone but with customizations and awesome display such as note 8 I decided to go with that if I get disappointed which I doubt then I will get iphone x plus later this year I'm giving android a second chance

Almost like me. I originally had Samsung Centura, then iPhone 5C, 7 Plus, and now I'm on Note8. I wanted to switch to Samsung because I was sick of Apple intentionally slowing down their phones to increase sales every single year. I had somewhat terrible experience with Galaxy Centura, I'm glad that phone is no longer a thing

Mastah, if you needed my opinion on which icon, launchers, widget, background, etc., I can suggest you several of those.

76561198043643390.png