chanceplanet

ban appeal

Name: chanceplanet

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:224256727

Banned by: console

Ban reason: karma too lo

Why you should be unbanned:

in three rounds I got karma banned (from 1000 to below 700) 1st round someone shoot me randomly and so kill him and he was innocent

2nd round admin (someone with a heart in there name) shot a diamond block into the water and I spent the hole round chasing her down ( got killed by her) and she was innocent ( he responds" diamond blocks suck) < lmao

3nd  player name itch shot me in tower and I chased him and while shooting him some other guy ran in the way and he got killed too (both where innocent)

note: I throw ince into t rooms but people stand near for some dumb reason when they see the t room on fire/

I've been trying to keep from being gag and ban and so far I've been doing fine up into now, all want to do is to go at least 3 months with no problems.

most of my bans a karma ban and the reason I get karma bans is because when I try to not to do anything wrong there is all ways a person who t bait or rdm and then I kill them (people call kos) just to find out  there innocent, that's way I get karma ban a lot.

as I said I've been trying to stay out of trouble, I haven't been spamming chat, targeting, mass rdming and arguing with the admins. 

19 bans is 19 bans. I know plenty of people that play when admins arent on and dont have like 17 karma bans. in the end karma bans are on you

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

When @Kunkko is a TTT admin, so don’t disrespect him.

When we have access to Sourcebans, so don’t bother lying.

When you don’t have to kill everyone for breaking the damn rules, THERE’S A PLAYER REPORT SECTION FOR A REASON.

(sorry for commenting)

Disrespecting an admin on your UNBAN appeal isn't the best course of actions

Milkman was referring to your sourcebans

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=chanceplanet&Submit=Search

After just scrolling a little bit, I have found multiple RDM bans on your ban list.

In my opinion, just wait your ban out.

jinnd1.png