A Wild Aerodactyl

Ban Appeal

Name: A Wild Aerodactyl

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:78855727

Banned by: Haxx

Ban reason: Attempted Mass

Why you should be unbanned: I was messing around with someone in the server where we would just crowbar fight/kill eachother and one guy shoots rdms me and since there were no admins on i just killed him another reason someone reported me was because they did something traitorous so i killed them and idk how I got an attempted mass honestly because when I got banned I was a traitor just doing my job trying to kill people 

I'm pretty sure you're not banned, at least not in sourcebans. 

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:78855727&advType=steamid

Btw @Yagyuu-chan I don't think Haxx has access to this due to him being member role in forums, so @MilkMan

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

7 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

I'm pretty sure you're not banned, at least not in sourcebans. 

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:78855727&advType=steamid

Btw @Yagyuu-chan I don't think Haxx has access to this due to him being member role in forums, so @MilkMan

ban.png

Just now, CabGrassy said:

Try logging in 

I'll do it later, kind of in a class where I can't pull out my phone

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

1 minute ago, TheSadBandit said:

Huh, sb must be broken on my computer.

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 1.13.12 PM.png

Nope.
You probably searching his ban with his steam ID. Somehow it wont show anything when i put their STEAM ID. Instead, It will show up if i put the admin name or his nickname

He is banned guys. Haxx has access to this cause anyone can see the appeals because anyone can make an appeal so let's just wait for Haxx to deal with it considering it's his first one and he needs to learn.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Posted  Edited by Haxx

@Yagyuu-chan Look closely in the first pictures logs, it shows he killed Elemental, killed Sponsor, and in the very end it's cut off but you can clearly see he damaged Wizard then killed him.

Edited by Haxx

1 minute ago, Haxx said:

@Yagyuu-chan Look closely in the first pictures logs, it shows he killed Elemental, killed Sponsor, and in the very end it's cut off but you can clearly see he damaged Wizard then killed him.

Ah my bad.
So are you Accept this ban appeal or Deny it?

Posted  Edited by Haxx

@Yagyuu-chan I'll let Milk Man decide, I'm new as an admin so I feel its only right to let @MilkMan decide the final factor in a week ban. I believe he should be punished especially for Revenge RDM, considering he knew what he was getting himself into; However, I don't think it was intentional Mass RDM, but as an admin I had to take duty and make a proper call at the time.

Edited by Haxx

6 minutes ago, Violator said:

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A78855727&Submit=Search

STEAM_0:1:78855727

Do not use steamidfinder.com anymore as it is broken.

Its been broken ever since they've done that new format

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

Posted  Edited by Yagyuu-chan
11 minutes ago, Violator said:

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A78855727&Submit=Search

STEAM_0:1:78855727

Do not use steamidfinder.com anymore as it is broken.

then change your description jesus

i just copy paste yours for new csss server ban appeal too

Edited by Yagyuu-chan

To me i think he should've been slayed cause i've seen it happen before and if you don't look at the death scene you can't really just say with those logs on what really happened. So NEXT TIME YOU GET AN APPEAL HAXX IT'S ON YOU, but I will unban you Shekel. 

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif