Pyros

CaH event feedback

After hosting a Cards Against Humanity event for round 1 straight hour, I would like to get some feedback on it as it's the first Discord event we had in some time.

For those who lost, it was fun and cancerous. At one point we had 20 users in the Voice Channel.

Cheers!

Bicc gay

Worgee is an excelent card's czar.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

@Pyros Thanks for hosting it, I think it was good and people got to meme etc. we sure became social and saw the dark sides of people :lenny:

considering the amount of time put in it and how short of a time people had to join, it was good, maybe make 2 lobbies next time since it takes too long for each round

Nerd

Achievements

for a first official discord event, it went pretty good. not a lot of mic spam either.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Umm, I totally didn't end the event by going AFK (shh). Although it was pretty fun it needs to be more set up next time in my opinion, as any player going AFK could stop the entire event (which happened since I had to go eat) so if you do CaH again you should add a timer. Also I feel as if prizes should start being incorporated into these events so it gives more people a motive to participate(I sorta won ig).

[Former] GMod Jailbreak Admin (Shut Down)

[Former] GMod Prop Hunt Admin (Resigned)

[Former] GMod Hns T-Admin (Resigned)

[Former] GMod Skill Surf T-Admin (Shut Down)

Violator.PNG

here_bb.PNG.0a6beee6881d8cae5efdb143016a2825.PNG

Royce won, we played first to five... and it ended as Big buba went afk. JGuary it Was on gfl Discord and Was announced with @everyone. What kind of prizes do people expect to get besides having fun and getting to socialize and brag about winning (for some)?

Nerd

Achievements