Roy

[BF4] Link To Our Servers Through Battlelog

Hello, this thread will link the Battlelog pages for our BF4 servers!

Team Deathmatch

Europe

Rush

Europe

I hope you all enjoy and feel free to add our servers to your favorites!

Thanks!

Hidden

The server got full pretty quick.  Looks like it'll be full for a long while, although I'm not sure how long I'll buy BF4 just for this

76561198043643390.png

On 4/15/2018 at 10:57 AM, Ben Roy said:

The server got full pretty quick.  Looks like it'll be full for a long while, although I'm not sure how long I'll buy BF4 just for this

The server did fill up very quickly. I am looking into setting up another BF4 server that will be a 48-player Conquest Large server. Once we upgrade from the VPS to the machine (depending on if that second server gets population), I will upgrade it to a 64-player server.

Thanks.

Posted  Edited by John Jeez Man · Hidden
Hidden

I only play conquest because I get the full BF4 experience (tanks, helicopters, ect.) I think as if I was gonna play TDM, I might as well play cod lol. If you add the conquest, I will be looking forward to joining it.

Edited by John Jeez Man

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

18 minutes ago, John Jeez Man said:

I only play conquest because I get the full BF4 experience (tanks, helicopters, ect.) I think as if I was gonna play TDM, I might as well play cod lol. If you add the conquest, I will be looking forward to joining it.

We will likely add a Conquest server at a later date.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Worgee said:

@Roy would you mind updating server specs (open slots, spec slots etc.?)

What do you mean by that?

TDM has 32 open slots and 2 spectator slots (34 overall). Conquest has 48 open slots, 2 commander slots, and 4 spectator slots (54 overall).

Thanks.