N0body

Perma-Muted?

Posted  Edited by N0body

Name:N0body

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:229086482

Banned by:?

Ban reason:?(perma mute)

Why you should be unbanned:

Hi, I have been perma-muted in my favourite server in TTT. I believe this was because of my voice which I have been gagged a few times just for this (I am 14 sounds like I am 11-12). However, I have found a way to speak without getting gagged. I don’t speak, then wait till a squeaker speaks, if ppl are okay with this squeaker, this tells me the server is okay with squeakers (for now) I used this dye stem and made a really good steam friend name hoinski (you can find him in my friends list). The last time I was able to speak was when everyone was okay with me being a squeaker and I met Hoinski. However I used my system again, and no one could hear me. At first I thought I was just gagged but there was two problems with that a) everyone was okay with squeakers speaking and b) how could I get gagged immediately? I later realized I was perma-muted. Hoinski can confirm that everyone was actually okay with me being a squeaker. This was rlly upsetting for me. I have not been able to interact with the community for my entire spring break and then some. I still to this day, do not know why I was harshly perma-muted instead of a gag which still would not make sense because everyone was alright with me, except this one admin I do not know, nor did he give me any warning, was not okay with me being a squeaker, even if everyone else was. Please it would make my week maybe month, if I could get unbanned,

Thanks.

Edited by N0body

58 minutes ago, N0body said:

How do I fill in the info for perma mutes?

were you muted ( can't talk in text chat) 

or 

were you gagged (can't talk in voice chat)

i'll ask around and see who gagged you and point them towards this

13 hours ago, Spazzin said:

There should be a limit on this. If no one claims the permagag then he should be ungagged. 

i agree. maybe give it until the end of the week.

thoughts @MilkMan ?

I honestly haven’t seen you either in a long time or maybe you just started playing recently. I have been inactive due to LIFE (yes life). I will ungag you at some point here when I’m done with class.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

that's the reason I usually put people on the watchlist for this sort of thing with a -tsb after the reason for pgag.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

So, what's going to happen is that your going to have to be ungagged in game because I could not find anything under your name saying you were permanently gagged. I know that you can't respond to this but I just wanted to prevent further spam on here for this one. Also please check your microphone options to see if there is an issue or your mic itself, thank you.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif