Xaviersam21

I cannot wait a full week.

Posted  Edited by Xaviersam21 - Edit Reason: Making it "Formal"

Name: Xavier Sam

Steam ID:  76561198062005218

Banned by: BlakeS

Ban reason: Att mass

Why you should be unbanned: I didn't expect to be banned for killing two innocents acting like t's and T baiting. Regardless, I love playing on breach and other GFL servers. I've been a truthful member of this community and have even donated to help support the community.

Also, you did ban some guys that did deserve the punishment, such as killerman32, irvingortiz1235,  and  Spirit SuperiorServers.com

•  
Edited by Xaviersam21
Making it "Formal"

You're calling BS with no evidence guy, I'd mind my own business if I were you. No offense but don't be a dick jumping on ban appeals calling it "informal", how about you rather just suggest to me how to be formal and call it a day.

BTW - nice job making yourself look like a dick... :xD:

1 hour ago, Xaviersam21 said:

You're calling BS with no evidence guy, I'd mind my own business if I were you. No offense but don't be a dick jumping on ban appeals calling it "informal", how about you rather just suggest to me how to be formal and call it a day.

As far as I could see, Jerry wasn't making himself look like a dick. He never called bs on you or anything. 

You just made yourself look like a dick, but it's alright, Blake will come review your appeal shortly.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

i'd say we can lock this, he has made it clear that he does not deserved to be unbanned and the banning admin has denied the appeal.

Posted  Edited by TheClassyBandit
14 hours ago, Xaviersam21 said:

If this is your response to someone trying to help you, don't bother appealing a ban here again.

@MilkMan this can be closed.

Edited by TheClassyBandit

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png