SoulYayz

Appealing for "Bhop Scripts"

Name: Soul/ -->BIG NOOB HERE<--

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:97904633

Banned by: TheSadBandit

Ban reason: Bhop Scripts

Why you should be unbanned: I was falsely accused of using bhop scripts on the server. I was not using any scripts, unless you count having +left as a bind.

•  

fc5b50482d6f600e11b3e89a643da558.png

Okay so I'll start off with my video proof:

Note that every one of your jumps is a bhop. You bhopped so much at the end it even glitched the screen and jittered it, I have never seen someone perfectly bhop the whole time (by whole time, I mean every one of their jumps is a bhop). Anyways here is my proof, I'll let higher-ups decide whether or not it's an appropriate ban or not.

@Pyros you're a ttt admin + council, you have good judgement toward this sort of thing.

Not accepting or denying it until I get an un-biased set of eyes to look at it.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by SoulYayz
4 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

Okay so I'll start off with my video proof:

Note that every one of your jumps is a bhop. You bhopped so much at the end it even glitched the screen and jittered it, I have never seen someone perfectly bhop the whole time (by whole time, I mean every one of their jumps is a bhop). Anyways here is my proof, I'll let higher-ups decide whether or not it's an appropriate ban or not.

@Pyros you're a ttt admin + council, you have good judgement toward this sort of thing.

Not accepting or denying it until I get an un-biased set of eyes to look at it.

Okay, when look at this, I can understand as to why you would think I was using bhopping scripts. I was spamming space while looking left or right, or using the bind. It really isn't hard the way I played, but no. I was not cheating. If there were some way I could show you what I mean, I would.

Edited by SoulYayz

I mean I just tried out what you were doing (you said spamming space and looking left and right) but I wasn't able to get my character as high up as yours.

I can see why you might think it's scripting, I personally don't think he is.

As you can see, he is always turning left and looking straight away, so I would say he has a bind to turn left. He might also have another bind for jumping and crouching, I have one as well in my scroll wheel.

But, I don't have that much experience with bhop scripting. I would personally unban him and add him to the watchlist or reduce his ban to one day or a few hours.

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

1 minute ago, Pyros said:

I can see why you might think it's scripting, I personally don't think he is.

As you can see, he is always turning left and looking straight away, so I would say he has a bind to turn left. He might also have another bind for jumping and crouching, I have one as well in my scroll wheel.

But, I don't have that much experience with bhop scripting. I would personally unban him and add him to the watchlist or reduce his ban to one day or a few hours.

Cheers!

That's what I shall do. You can lock and move this pyros.