Sphincterman410

Banned From Server

Name: GrumboGee

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034889177/

Banned By: Unknown

Ban Reason: RDM and Leave

Why You Should be Unbanned: I got a slayed for hitting an innocent with a pickaxe 2x. I waited for the match to finish after I died and waited until the next match to get slayed. Got slayed for rdm and then left the server. Didn't know had to wait the whole round even after getting slayed. I've left before with admins on even after ive been slayed and have never had problems. Dunno if I'm perma banned but would love to be unbanned so can play tonight. 

Posted  Edited by myPHART - Edit Reason: Someone gave the correct Steam ID

Yeah, unfortunately it’s something that people nitpick  and choose to either do or not (I did the same). But the official rule is that you have to serve out the entirety of the slay, which also means staying the round that you were slayed on.

And that’s not your Steam ID.

This is your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37311724

Edited by myPHART
Someone gave the correct Steam ID

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
6 minutes ago, myPHART said:

Yeah, unfortunately it’s something that people nitpick  and choose to either do or not (I did the same). But the official rule is that you have to serve out the entirety of the slay, which also means staying the round that you were slayed on.

And that’s not your Steam ID.

This is your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:37311724

You won't find bans from Gmod with that use this link https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:37311724&advType=steamid

and replace the first digit with a 0 aka search it up with STEAM_0:1:37311724

also @WholeMilk <3 handle if and when you have the time lub u

also it's a 6 hour ban which should expire roughly in the hour of 9:00 pm CST as that is the timezone sourcebans uses.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by myPHART

Hey, I’m just a man looking to get his admin back.

I mean, I DO know how to handle these things.

EDIT: Probably shouldn’t use this as a chat box. Tagging @WholeMilk to review and hopefully he’ll check before the ban time is up, assuming it already isn’t.

Edited by myPHART