NotRacist

Back at it again

Name:Pump

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:175067622

Muted by:Dan

Mute reason:I was speaking chinese

Why you should be unbanned:Well he said he will perm mute me for arguing with skin but perm muted me for the reason, I'll swear to god and anyone in this TTT Server to never ever ever ever ever to not mic spam again

•  

Posted  Edited by Cally
1 minute ago, MilkMan said:

Who is dan????

I think he means DonPatch

Edited by Cally

"You know what I realized? Noob and nerd are both four letter words." - Roy 2018

I believe it was @DonPatch who muted you considering he made the same related comment for you screaming in the mic and not speaking Chinese like you said but I was not there to know for sure. Let him respond

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

okay first off you got on and started arguing and yelling with another kid I told yall to stop and eventually muted yall. Then said if you 2 dont stop arguing itll be a pgag. I ungagged you both, and neither of you argued, but you wouldnt stop yelling and holding down your mic so I gagged you. Then I gave you another chance, because everyone has spammed and gotten loud before so I ungagged you to be nice, and you continued so I gagged you AGAIN. As soon as the map changed and you were ungagged you started screaming ching chong so you got pgagged. Skins did as I asked and didnt spam hence why he wasnt gagged 

Posted  Edited by Tlar
4 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

No

HAHAHHHAHAHHA. This is by far the funniest I've seen in a while.

Imagine another regular appeal and then the only reply is "No" as if though that'll get you anywhere.

What an incredibly well, and irrefutable argument. I think we may actually have to re-open his admin app that lasted no longer than 14 minutes and give him owner position with his charisma and debating skills that would leave anyone to awe. 

Edited by Tlar