FPS_Canada

Banana Peel

Name: Nick, but since were friends you can call me FPS CANADA

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:76061575

Banned by: myPHART

Ban reason: Assumed ghosting 

Why you should be unbanned:   Somebody  called  a  verbal  KOS  on  marsh  for  sniping  ontop  of  tower,  so  i  start  going  up  the  ladders,  and  hes  coming down, But hes holding an m16 and not a sniper, so i didnt shoot right away, go up another ladder and the sniper is on the floor, so i followed the KOS and shot him. myPHART tells me "You didnt see him do anything, I knew you were ghosting!" I told him there was a verbal KOS and he says he didnt hear it, so he bans me for ghosting along with a random that i was joking around with a couple of previous rounds. (harambe, who also posted a ban appeal. were talking in the chatbox)

myPHARTS story doesnt add up at all, because he said he checked if we were friends 10 rounds priar and we werent, and then in the chatbox he said he checked before we deleted eachother (but we were never added cuz i just met him).

myPHART is going off his #TeamInstinct and perm banning players who broke no rules, at worst he should have only slain me for RDM since i only killed 1 traitor and he claims he didnt hear the KOS