LilyShiro

Lily Ban Appeal, 10 minute later

Guest SkydivingSquid

Believe it or not, I wasn’t even online this time. I was actually downloading a better video recording software program. 😂
@motorsteak looks like this one falls on you. 

Don't worry. I actually streamed my entire gameplay at 60 FPS. My friends and I are really laughing at this ban, because it's so clear that I'm not cheating. Would you like a full HD first-person view of what I saw? I really hope you realize that I actually streamed to twitch this entire thing.

I will be waiting patiently for your evidence. I will post my VOD on request, and I really hope you're ready to apologize this time.

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

Though I am not the person who banned you (I am not online) if you have the steam, by all means, upload it and post it here as evidence that you werent aimbotting. Again, maybe you really are just that good.  🦑

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Posted  Edited by Le Quack
2 minutes ago, LilyShiro said:

Don't worry. I actually streamed my entire gameplay at 60 FPS. My friends and I are really laughing at this ban, because it's so clear that I'm not cheating. Would you like a full HD first-person view of what I saw? I really hope you realize that I actually streamed to twitch this entire thing.

I will be waiting patiently for your evidence. I will post my VOD on request, and I really hope you're ready to apologize this time.

I would actually love to see it.  Could you link it? I wasn’t on this time.

Edited by Le Quack

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

Current: TTT Admin

Public Relations

Posted  Edited by LilyShiro

Here is the link, timestamped for your convenience. I literally streamed this from start to finish, because I really can't stop laughing. Do you see how many bullets I missed? The shots AFTER they died? The spray of my AK that just does not hit?

Come the hell on.

edit:: Clip for lazy people who dont wanna look @ a vod.

Edited by LilyShiro

When most people get banned for hacking, they usually lie low after getting unbanned. You apparently do not subscribe to the same schools of thought as other people. You were running around snapping oddly and somehow managing to look right at people that were across the map through walls. This was odd but by no means definite proof of an aimbot. I thought all was lost then i joined spectator deathmatch on a whim and just decided to run around and see what happened. You had the AK-47 which on our server has quite a bit of recoil. You immediately took up a position off to the side where you could see all the spawn points in DM and waited. You then proceeded to consistently headshot with the AK-47 every time someone popped up.

i see an anti recoil (ak has loads of recoil on our server) and a soft aimbot that allows you to miss some shots and avoid that telltale snap a bit easier

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

@LilyShiro 10:31 when you kill Elmo and then SNAP to motorsteak. 

It is a fantastic aimbot, but it’s still an aimbot. Recoil is reduced and you are definitely staying on target, close quarters and long distance, the snap is reduced, but still there. You can reproduce the results on almost any weapon, sniper or automatic. 

It’s a done deal. You’re really careful in game, but after the round or in !dm you're sloppy. 

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Just watched that whole video and lets go through it piece by piece. @ 2:39, and actually other parts of the video (Namely, SpecDM) I miss multiple shots and even throughout the video "at the end of the round" like you said, I missed multiple shots. What about that perfect accuracy you said I had? As much as I wish I did, I don't.

Secondly, There was literally 3 kills total outside of spec DM, and of those 3, 2 of them WERE STANDING STILL.

STANDING. STILL.

So lets go to the SpecDM part, which, in my video is a lot better quality.

I simply spawncamp you with an AK (Which is not hard to control at all if you know basic FPS skills, I'm sorry if you think this is difficult....) and killed you 3-4 times. Each kill is different. 1 Kill I sprayed you, the next I tapped you in the head a few times, the next I attempted to tap you, but ended up spraying instead halfway through. Notice how half my bullets miss? Notice how I shoot at your chest, arm, leg, and everything else? Isn't it weird how this actually just looks like a normal shooting? No snaps? Nothing out of the ordinary?

I'm actually **really** baffled you thought this was cheats, that you'd have the audacity to reban me instantly.

Do I need to livestream myself playing in the highest ranks of CS:GO to show you what true shooters look like? Because if you think this playing is "cheater" levels, I'm afraid you'll ban any person who plays competitively.

5 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

i see an anti recoil (ak has loads of recoil on our server) and a soft aimbot that allows you to miss some shots and avoid that telltale snap a bit easier

It really doesnt have that much recoil and it's really simple to control it. I'm not sure what to tell you. Also a "soft aimbot" that "avoids the snap" and "miss some shots"? What the hell kind of goal post moving is this? I'm not snapping, I'm missing shots, but im still somehow clearly aimbotting? Please tell me you're joking.

4 minutes ago, SkydivingSquid said:

@LilyShiro 10:31 when you kill Elmo and then SNAP to motorsteak. 

It is a fantastic aimbot, but it’s still an aimbot. Recoil is reduced and you are definitely staying on target, close quarters and long distance, the snap is reduced, but still there. You can reproduce the results on almost any weapon, sniper or automatic. 

It’s a done deal. You’re really careful in game, but after the round or in !dm you're sloppy. 

Recoil is reduced because anyone who knows basic FPS mechanics 101 knows how to slowly pull their mouse downwards as they spray. I know I stay on target because I'm good at this game and play FPS games competitively. There is no snap, literally none. Show me a snap where I go from normal view  -> someone's head in 2 frames, because it literally doesnt exist. I know it's hard to believe, but I can reproduce skill on different weapons because why the hell would I suddenly be garbage at rifles if I'm good at snipers?

This makes no sense and it seems you need to see what someone 10x better than me looks like when they play.

Make sure to tell GeT_RighT he's aimbotting as well, because he is SO much more quicker than I am, and more accurate.

Hey, Michael Vsauce here

You and I have something in common: an interest in cheat development, as your steam profile says. Difference being I learn about it to protect the server, not use them on the server. You got yourself a hotkey toggleable RCS soft aimbot. Probably have it keyed to alt which explains why you stop moving or start using the walk function when you go to aim before you start jittering around a specific mass. Most the time you end up mid torso each time, but in the DM video you provided, at the end it switched to the head hitbox, which expands towards above the shoulders. 

The admins did the right thing getting the proof and banning you and hopefully you learn that we're not as stupid as you've shown you believe in our main discord. 

Have a good night

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Guest SkydivingSquid

Believe it or not, @LilyShiro when appeals and bans like these occur, its not just a bunch of Admin in agreement. We go through an extended and in depth deliberation and examination of evidence. There are people who argue for you and against you - always. This is not something we just do at the shake of a cuff. It is ongoing, but I am confident the right call will be made in the end. 

thank you for that mr wigglesworth, and for confirming my suspicions

appeal DENIED

• Guest locked this topic