Hunting4r2d2

SCP-2521 Rework

SCP-2521 Balance Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should this ability be added to SCP-2521?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which proposal do you prefer?

• Proposal 1
    • Proposal 2
    • I choose no for the previous question

As it currently stands, SCP-2521 is currently the most uninteresting SCP in Breach. With SCP-966's invisibility, SCP-2845's range, and SCP-076-2's multiple, SCP-2521 stands out with his simple tactics of walking up to players slowly, pressing mouse 1 to damage, and occasionally using his secondary to slow his opponents down. He is both dull and somewhat boring to play as, as well as to fight against. With that being said, I think I figured out a way to make him a more interesting foe for the foundation. Introducing his newest ability:

Phase

-Based on SCP-2521's ability to seemingly phase in and out of existence, this ability grants SCP-2521 invisibility, invincibility, and no collisions (essentially the same state SCP-1471 is in when facing opponents not infected by MalO).

- SCP-2521 should be incapable of attacking while using this ability

-Should last between 5 to 10 seconds

-Can be canceled out of using mouse 1 or the reload key

-May need a one second period in which SCP-2521 cannot attack after he re-emerges

With all basics out of the way, there only remains one detail about this ability: how to activate it. For this I going to provide two proposals:

Proposal 1-

The ability is activated after 2521 scores kill. This is the more lore friendly proposal as it simulates grabbing and disappearing with those who say his name. It also makes it more unique as no other ability is activated through these means and it gives SCP-2521 a more hit and run playstyle. However, it may make this ability more challenging to balance.

Proposal 2-

The ability is merely activated using the reload key. While it is a little more generic, this allows 2521 greater control over his ability and allows him to develop a more surprise/push forward playstyle. It would probably be easier to balance it this way as well.

Personally, I could not decide between these two, so I made into a poll above. Thus, this concludes this rework for SCP-2521.

+1 To the second idea, it could work, but the real question is, how would the phasing work. Is it like noclip or something?

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.

This is pretty good, I think if this is added in Xy should take out Spider-Man (372) and replace that spawn with haxray's suggestion of the hostile helium scp, because in all honesty 372 is a odd scp, sometimes his cloak doesn't work, or his attack, and his jumping machanic is pretty annoying. He also isn't lore friendly for all those people that complain about scp lore. Altogether +1

4 hours ago, MrNoobyNoob said:

+1 To the second idea, it could work, but the real question is, how would the phasing work. Is it like noclip or something?

You would still move around as normal, you would just be invisible, invincible, and unable to collide with other players. SCP-2521 could also receive a speed boost during the duration of his phase if he would still need to be buffed further.