warmaker3000

My ban

Ok can someone explain why I got banned look at the reasoning this does not make sense I was not talking in game when I got banned I was talking to a friend on steam . I did not break the rules and I don't get the reasoning behind this . Zero banned me and I just want some accountability here. 

Posted  Edited by JadedJade - Edit Reason: Added Sban screenshot.

@JGuary551 It was Milkman that banned him, Actually.

And @warmaker3000 i recommend you follow the Ban appeal format, Either edit your Original Message with the Format, or Make another post in this thread.

As for the ban itself i can't speak for Milkman, So you'll have to wait for him to respond (I tagged him on discord, so i won't tag him here)
image.png.a671343aaaa586b16f70dcb352b6f476.png

Edited by JadedJade
Added Sban screenshot.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

Ok I know I'm not *supposed* to comment here but I have some light to shed on this.

Warmaker you seemed like a decent, friendly/funny guy  at first and I kept telling you not to break rules not to be toxic I was trying to be friendly because I could see where you were going and I knew what'd  happen eventually to you if you kept it up. 

You appealed bans 3 times and all 3 times you were lucky you weren't banned perma earlier or while appealing. You kept getting warned all the 3 appeals next time it'd be a perma but you ignored the warnings weren't careful at all.

In fact instead of being glad you weren't perma banned already you complained about why you can't be unbanned right away and why you have to wait for the ban to expire which I think was very shitty.

The reason you were banned is even after all the repeated warnings again and again you clearly didn't change. You kept saying the N word on the mic and in chat along with a bunch of other racist jokes etc you were basically being very very toxic.

You were gagged and muted at first and warned to stop.

Anyone in milk's position would've had you banned way earlier. Of course he had enough and perma banned you when you didn't listen and kept going on and on.

Milk can maybe further explain to you why you got banned but I think I summed it up for him, but i'm 99% sure you won't get unbanned and you probably have to wait a year or few months at least to re appeal. 

I'm letting you know what happened because I was there at the time and saw everything that went down and I saw your behavior before as well.

You were lucky you got to play for as long as you did without getting banned sooner. You should've changed with the multiple chances you had. 

Achievements

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

Let’s ask your history why you have a permaban on your account..

Considering that you could have been permabanned after 3 one-week ban offenses, I would say youve had more than double the leniency that the Admin rules have put into place... that and your karma bans are ridiculous, which tells me you were probably massing a lot more when Admin were not online. 

1686406402_ScreenShot2019-03-07at4_34_23AM.thumb.png.0f366e407f8253849a9dff3854b1da53.png

Edited by SkydivingSquid

just gonna put this here so you can't say you weren't warned. If this gets denied (which it most likely will) and you continue to make threads asking to be unbanned or you spam message admins, mods, staff, or anyone for that matter about getting you unbanned there will be consequences proportional to how much you spam them

So, the fact that you have the balls to say you want this ban lifted is way out of line. You don’t just get to say what you want around here and expect to get your fucking way. What made me perma ban you is because you DID talk in game(voice) saying “yeah I have like 10 bans here and kept convincing the admins to keep unbanning me haha.” First off all your bans were served idiot, secondly I’m not gonna keep having you coming back just to fuck around on my server anymore. So good luck with the next community bud. This appeal is denied.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif