VilhjalmrF

[L4D2] Versus Server

@The1337Gh0st Of course, it'll be events throughout the server. Just depending on whose hosting and that it doesn't affect the timezone it happens. Like lets say you want to host an event with coop, but versus is happening on the same day. Wouldn't want that to happen, it'll cause disruption xD

But, let's give it as vanilla for now. I don't really see modded versus, but most of the time that I do see modded versus, they have things like advanced upgrades for either/or human or zombies. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I was thinking maybe tournaments, possibly get a group of participates from the main GFL discord and hold team-oriented matches. With Prizes/Special discord roles for the winners (Say like 4 copies of a specific game or a flashy "Tournament Winners" role) It'd give GFL a more competitive side, which I'm all for as an ex-Esports player.

51 minutes ago, Mythrl said:

I was thinking maybe tournaments, possibly get a group of participates from the main GFL discord and hold team-oriented matches. With Prizes/Special discord roles for the winners (Say like 4 copies of a specific game or a flashy "Tournament Winners" role) It'd give GFL a more competitive side, which I'm all for as an ex-Esports player.

I like that idea, however, rewards like that would be too much. A badge would do nicely tho.

֍ Trigger ֍

giphy.gif.b962afb65eeb4c051830d11c68ee16c0.gif

Achievements

2 hours ago, Mythrl said:

1 hour ago, Trigger said:

I like that idea, however, rewards like that would be too much. A badge would do nicely tho.

Seems something like we can do. And what Trigger said it's a too much so maybe if we get permission maybe free VIP along with a badge can do.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements