FreeZ

Trump threatens hillary.

1 hour ago, FreeZ said:

Thoughts on this

Thoughts on what

You didn't post anything along with your post.

I mean it's pretty cool if you could add like a video or news source saying he threatened hillary.

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Finnick
9 minutes ago, FreeZ said:

@Finnickto sum it up he told the 2nd ammendment to kill her

2 hours ago, Finnick said:

I mean it's pretty cool if you could add like a video or news source saying he threatened hillary.

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

I remember a certain type of people going apeshit over the fact that an audio malfunction of some sort caused Hilary's words to come out as "and we aren't/are gonna raise taxes on the middle class" whether she intends to actually do this or not when in office is up for debate but common sense tells me if people are clapping and more importantly if someone wants to get elected into any office, you would at least lie your ass off or never say you'd raise taxes especially on the middle class. Funny how that certain lot of people instantly jumped on that speech though and made idiots of themselves. Bias sure makes things easier I suppose.

I have to agree though that Trump's words are irresponsible. Its still debatable as to whether he actually meant her assassination or to take her to court/congress (embarrassing impeachment) but I also have to say, oh now people start to care about violence and choosing words wisely. So um ehem BLM (some Hillary supporters) WHERE YOU AT on this and "frying bacon" (the word pig is a derogatory term for cops in the US) before Dallas ever happened?

Point is I'd rather take the wall socket and pee on it. With Trump we might go to war again due to a misunderstanding between leaders. With Hilary it's the same divisive status quo (or worse when the economy "visually" crashes) where Americans kill Americans while the untouchables laugh along with bin Laden in hell. These are not leaders. Not even remotely close. I blame everyone in general. We voted them in or let it happen therefore we own them. Broken or otherwise.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri