Cassie

The Termination of SCP 096

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

This suggestion is not to change how 096 normally works. Rather, it's a suggestion for a special round that would also make 096 closer to the lore for that round while hopefully being a fun special round.

This round is pretty much exactly copied from a tale on the wiki. At first I had an idea for this round, but then I realized the idea was basically this.

The Teams

This round only Special TRO, a special 096, and a special 173 will spawn. Three-quarters of the TRO will be armed with the m249, level 3 keycards, stunsticks. The other quarter will be armed with a deagle, a level 3 keycard, a stunstick, and a Acid Tube each. Maybe a name for them could be TRO Hazardous Chemical Deliverer? The acid tube will have 1 ammo-they better not waste it-and is dropped on death. The acid tube does 250 damage, but it also serves another purpose explained later. TRO should all spawn in HCZ, relatively close to 096.

SCP 096 will spawn with 5000 health and should 2 hit kill (50 damage per hit, not 45). However, he will be stuck in his containment cell and unable to move at all except turn his head until spotted by the TRO coming raging into his room. After 173 breaks his bones, 096 will move slower.

SCP 173 will spawn near the TRO. I don't want him to be foundation sided but it would work better gameplay wise if he is-now that I think about it, he definitely should be. He should probably have half his normal health and do 1000 damage.

Gameplay

The object of this round is for TRO (along with 173) to kill 096. They need to do three (3) things to terminate him:

1) 173 Must break 096's bones. This will do the normal amount of damage but after being done once, it will deal no damage until after the second step.

2) The TRO with Acid Tubes need to acid up 096. Three tubes need to be stabbed into 096 at melee range. If 173 has not broken his bones, the acid will do very little damage and not allow for step 3.

3) The TRO Heavies come in guns blazing and mow 096 down. 096 needs to try to run away from them and kill those that get in the way, because frankly, the point of this round is to kill him, and I feel like he may get fucked.

All of this (simplified some) needs to be visible throughout the round, maybe some kind of sticky note on the hud? Remember that 096 isn't completely defenseless, once the TRO come into his room he can start fighting.

The Cons of this round

The problem with this round is it requires teamwork. A lot. The people need to know what to do. I'd love this round, but I don't know if the people of breach would do it right. Friendly fire would HAVE to be off to keep TRO from mowing 173 down. The TRO would have to figure out where to go.

So the fact that 096 may be somewhat easy to kill this round is balanced by the probable incompetence of the breach playerbase.

My plans foiled by those inferior to my intelligence. As usual.

Conclusion

So why did I suggest this round if I don't think it will work? Because I love the idea of it and want it to work. I want to try it out.

Anyways if you want to know the tale that I based this off of, here it is:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/consequences-and-collarbones

Also this was a SCP Illustrated before it was on the wiki.

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

32 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

This suggestion is not to change how 096 normally works. Rather, it's a suggestion for a special round that would also make 096 closer to the lore for that round while hopefully being a fun special round.

This round is pretty much exactly copied from a tale on the wiki. At first I had an idea for this round, but then I realized the idea was basically this.

The Teams

This round only Special TRO, a special 096, and a special 173 will spawn. Three-quarters of the TRO will be armed with the m249, level 3 keycards, stunsticks. The other quarter will be armed with a deagle, a level 3 keycard, a stunstick, and a Acid Tube each. Maybe a name for them could be TRO Hazardous Chemical Deliverer? The acid tube will have 1 ammo-they better not waste it-and is dropped on death. The acid tube does 250 damage, but it also serves another purpose explained later. TRO should all spawn in HCZ, relatively close to 096.

SCP 096 will spawn with 5000 health and should 2 hit kill (50 damage per hit, not 45). However, he will be stuck in his containment cell and unable to move at all except turn his head until spotted by the TRO coming raging into his room. After 173 breaks his bones, 096 will move slower.

SCP 173 will spawn near the TRO. I don't want him to be foundation sided but it would work better gameplay wise if he is-now that I think about it, he definitely should be. He should probably have half his normal health and do 1000 damage.

Gameplay

The object of this round is for TRO (along with 173) to kill 096. They need to do three (3) things to terminate him:

1) 173 Must break 096's bones. This will do the normal amount of damage but after being done once, it will deal no damage until after the second step.

2) The TRO with Acid Tubes need to acid up 096. Three tubes need to be stabbed into 096 at melee range. If 173 has not broken his bones, the acid will do very little damage and not allow for step 3.

3) The TRO Heavies come in guns blazing and mow 096 down. 096 needs to try to run away from them and kill those that get in the way, because frankly, the point of this round is to kill him, and I feel like he may get fucked.

All of this (simplified some) needs to be visible throughout the round, maybe some kind of sticky note on the hud? Remember that 096 isn't completely defenseless, once the TRO come into his room he can start fighting.

The Cons of this round

The problem with this round is it requires teamwork. A lot. The people need to know what to do. I'd love this round, but I don't know if the people of breach would do it right. Friendly fire would HAVE to be off to keep TRO from mowing 173 down. The TRO would have to figure out where to go.

So the fact that 096 may be somewhat easy to kill this round is balanced by the probable incompetence of the breach playerbase.

My plans foiled by those inferior to my intelligence. As usual.

Conclusion

So why did I suggest this round if I don't think it will work? Because I love the idea of it and want it to work. I want to try it out.

Anyways if you want to know the tale that I based this off of, here it is:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/consequences-and-collarbones

Also this was a SCP Illustrated before it was on the wiki.

Friendly fire doesn't have to be off. Players could just see that 173 is friendly and is Tro sided. 

Posted  Edited by Duc2000
35 minutes ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

Friendly fire doesn't have to be off. Players could just see that 173 is friendly and is Tro sided. 

I don't think they're that smart. I believe they'll just shoot him when they see 173. But maybe not. 

EDIT: Also, if 173 dies either the round should end OR the TRO will all be told to gtfo and the round will end when they all either escape or die. 

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...

I like it.  I accept that it probably won't happen, because I'm pretty sure @Xy_ is overloaded and working on more important things than special rounds, especially those that take that much coding, but I like it.

I'd give it a +2 if I could, but for now,

+1