deadaccount222

An Official Leave

Just Some Things I would Like to Know - Please Be Honest.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How do you believe I did as an admin?

• Great - You were good, respectful, and careful with your powers.
    • Good - You tried your hardest.
    • Okay - You were just another admin.
    • Bad - You could've done better.
    • Horrible - You were rude, mean, and abusive.
  2. 2. Do you believe GFL is corrupt?

• Yes.
    • No.
  3. 3. How might I improve on being an authority figure in the future?

• Listen more.
    • Be more active.
    • Try and be reasonable
    • Be more responsible.
    • Other - Please type this one in the comments so I can know.

Before I do leave GFL forever, I want everyone on here to know exactly why I am leaving. This is not randomly leaving, nor is it because I'm bored of GFL. I have been a member of GFL since June 8th, 2014, and have been with them much longer than that, probably 2012. In order for people to understand why I am leaving, I'm going to tell my story of experiences of GFL, probability this will be removed from the forums just so GFL can keep up it's good image, but while the apple may look good, it's completely rotten on the inside. I am not only going to tell my story, I have other stories from previous admins of GFL, who I believe should have their stories heard. Upon my leaving I sent a message to all my friends I know from the GFL server.

"Hello, I know some of you, but not all of you, but I do know that you're with GFL. I wanted to post this to let all of my friends on steam that are apart of GFL to know that I am going to be leaving GFL for good, and I will not be coming back. I have been shunned and shamed within the GFL community and will be recognizing that with a post on the forums of GFLClan.com. I will give all of you a link to it when I am finished with it, but I am currently working on it. Some of the people I really love to hangout with on the server was: Az, DeadAtNoon, ExoticDesigns, Fighting Taco, Maskiie, Matt, Miss Bipolar, Mrs. Ticci Toby, and TurtleTay77. To all of those, I thank you for giving me a fun time on GFL while it lasted, as short as it may have been. I hope we will still be able to remain friends, but I am quitting with GFL for good, I feel that it is corrupt in many ways, and that it has a lot of repairs to try and fix, but I don't think they'll be able to fix those issues. These problems have not only recently occured, they've been here far before I became a member of GFL officially on June 8th, 2014. They have existed since the first day I started to play GFL in the year 2012. I will address everything in the forum post that will be up in a couple of hours upon it's completion. Thanks for reading. ~Hugh"

Reaper

Reaper and I were good friends in the GFL community. He was an admin on the GMOD Murder servers. We had lots of fun, we talked a lot and we did lots of things together. Then one day we're talking, and he tells me that he is depressed and thinking of killing himself. I talked him down and remained his friend and talked to him about his problems and tried to help him resolve them. Now, years later, I don't talk to him anymore since I quit playing on GMOD and decided to play other things. I don't know his reason for leaving GFL, but I know it wasn't because he was bored, I have a feeling he didn't agree with GFL anymore, like I don't.

KREW

Krew was a good admin on the GMOD Murder servers as well, but later on, I was talking to him and asked him why he was no longer an admin. He said that he had quit for he believed that GFL was a corrupt system and he did not want to be apart of it any longer. I cannot say much about him like I cannot say much about Reaper, since I don't know their full stories, but I do know some of it.

My Personal Story

I can say more about myself easily. Back when I joined GFL long ago I thought it was one of the greatest things. I played for months without playing other games, but later got bored. I then came back years later to discover that gfl had expanded and wanted to do everything in my power to help those people on the server. After a couple of months of playing, I went onto the forums, and became a member. A while later I met Reaper, Krew, Flappy, and many other wonderful people that would encourage me to try even harder to help out the servers, and so I decided to apply to be an admin to help out the current admins. My application got denied because of lack of activity on the forum. Then later on my friends Reaper, Krew, and Flappy, all applied and got accepted, while I was not. I then created another application, only to be denied again. Then my friend Krew up and quits GFL and I ask him he replied "I don't feel like GFL is all that good, I believe it is more corrupt than it looks. I think that it is corrupt, and the admins, server managers, and all the others with them." After he spoke, it changed my perspective on GFL. I then stopped playing on the server for a year. During this time, my cousins, Isabelle and William, twins, stole my account and falsified information. They basically stole it and made it theirs. Isabelle then had the nerve to go onto the GFL murder server and later on, apply for admin. She took everything off of my old denied application that I had saved on my pc and copied everything I had on there except how to contact them. She was accepted and then later decided to give me my account back after she grew bored of it. I quickly learned that she was accepted and wanted to help on the servers as much as possible. But eventually was reported for not being the one GFL hired as an admin. After they reported me, I tried to be as active as possible to show them I could be a good admin, but they wouldn't have it, and I was removed. I tried to reason with the server manager, but they kept saying I will most likely have to create another application, but why would I do that when all of my old applications got denied for lack of activity?

❤Miss Suicide ❤: Eh?
❤Miss Suicide ❤ is now Online.
Hugh G. Rection: well nice to see you didn't kill yourself yet.
❤Miss Suicide ❤: Awe cute.
Hugh G. Rection: cute?
❤Miss Suicide ❤: Sorry I really couldn't let myself die until I've seen your powers removed.
Hugh G. Rection: why
Hugh G. Rection: Do you have any idea how rude and mean that sounds? I really am hurt by that.
❤Miss Suicide ❤: I'm sorry hun.  But guess what.
Hugh G. Rection: what
❤Miss Suicide ❤: ^-^ tag your it. Your turn to suffer.
Hugh G. Rection: You're a bit too late for that. I've suffered already to the point of where I barely feel any feeling of true pain.
❤Miss Suicide ❤: Awe. Again with the sob stories  hugh.
Hugh G. Rection: No, I'm not saying what happened.
Hugh G. Rection: I'm just telling you.
❤Miss Suicide ❤: You're just someone who cried wolf too many times and this time the wolf finally got you.
Hugh G. Rection: I don't entirely understand the metaphore you're attempting to describe my predicament.
❤Miss Suicide ❤: Well that's a shame.
Hugh G. Rection: I'm not sure how I've "cried wolf too many times"
❤Miss Suicide ❤: Anyways cutie have fun.  I'm not gonna waste my time anymore on this.

A Personal Request to GFL

Please try and fix your system. If I do return, I hope it will be a long return, instead of the same corruption that has been here since 2012. I thank anyone who reads this and leave a reply.

TL:DR = OP cant get admin. OP's cousin gets admin on his account then gets bored gives back account. OP goes on servers with admin, is discovered to not be cousin and is removed. gets upset and makes this thread.

Good to know that even the council had a good level of maturity. It's not that I'm upset, I've never been more clear headed and happy. I just want other people to know my side. Laugh at me if you will, but you're only proving my own point.

2 minutes ago, HughGRection said:

Good to know that even the council had a good level of maturity. 

1. All I saw was him stating what happened (other than maybe the gets upset part)

2. With what he said, is it really mature to make this post calling admins corrupt after all this?

76561198088916523.png

Do you happen to have a screenshot of that chat log, btw? I can't help but feel like that's made up. No offense, but I find it that people rarely talk like movie villains. ie. " ❤Miss Suicide ❤: ^-^ tag your it. Your turn to suffer. "

Anyway, you talk about corruption but this doesn't seem like corruption to me. Someone else got admin instead of you. If they quit and gave you the account then that means that the person we entrusted with admin powers is not going to be the one using them. Of course we'll need you to reapply since you AREN'T the same person as the person who had the account before you. We gave that person admin because we think that THEY'RE ready for it. If you want to get admin then you have to prove that YOU'RE ready for it. I'm not entirely sure why this equates to "corruption". It would be corruption if your cousin paid for admin and that's the only reason they got it. That is most likely not the case.

Also, saying that you think 2 admins quit due to corruption is not proof that there's corruption. If anything, they left because they saw that the servers were being mismanaged. And since they're the gmod murder servers, I'd say that you'd have a bit of a case. 

Finally, saying that you don't want to apply again because your past applications were denied due to inactivity is kind of a strange thing to say. One would hope that you've gotten your activity up if you're planning to be an admin. If you did get your activity up, then there's not much to fear. I think you're just being paranoid about that.

Sad to see a member go over something like this, but it's your choice so bye. 

P.S. I don't think GFL is corrupt. At least not more corrupt than it would be with different people. GFL is a place run by humans so there's bound to be biases towards friends and such. 

"Be good people"

I've read all of this, and leaving a reply.

Honestly, I've got to agree with Major Push on admin, and corruption - there's not enough proof. You would need to re-apply because you aren't the same person as the person who had the account during the time.

It's your choice to leave, so I'll have to respect your decision of leaving GFL - take care, and good luck in your life.

76561198043643390.png

Gotta admit, I paid more attention to @floopyhiggle's TL;DR than the actual post.

Anyways, don't really know you or the situation that happened, but I guess all I gotta say is, take care.

Spoiler

I felt inclined to say something, I started that #ResignationTrain of the new forums

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Posted  Edited by HughGRection

1. Yes, he was just stating that, but just saying that I got upset and made this thread was not correct. I'm not upset, I don't want to be apart of gfl any longer.

2. I wasn't calling all the admins corrupt, but some of them are.

Major_Push

The chat proof is below.

24 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

Also, saying that you think 2 admins quit due to corruption is not proof that there's corruption. If anything, they left because they saw that the servers were being mismanaged. And since they're the gmod murder servers, I'd say that you have a bit of a case. 

Finally, saying that you don't want to apply again because your past applications were denied due to inactivity is kind of a strange thing to say. One would hope that you've gotten your activity up if you're planning to be an admin. If you did get your activity up, then there's not much to fear. I think you're just being paranoid about that.

That's pretty much what I'm saying, the Murder servers are mismanaged, I didn't mean to create confusion in meaning that I thought all admins were corrupt, and that all of gfl was corrupt. I meant that the murder servers are. Yes, some of the other servers as well, but all have some form of corruption. Abusive admins and such, but I'm not saying all admins, only some.

The fact that my application was denied for "inactivity" after only 2 days after it was posted is not something I happily agree with.

Now here's the chat screenshot:

Something.png

Edited by HughGRection

Posted  Edited by Addy
1 minute ago, HughGRection said:

Now here's the chat screenshot:

Something.png

pretty sure he meant as in, it was staged, planned, etc.

Edited by Addy

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

I know pretty much the entire scenario because I was drug into the decision and I saw screen shots of the convo about the supposed "cousin(s)". In my opinion I didn't really believe the whole cousin(s) stole your account. Also who doesn't realize there account was taken in the first place? I think if it was stolen you would have noticed way sooner and since it had your email you could have easily taken it back, so I'm glad Dead Soul took my advice when I said he should just demote you. Just my opinion, you can think of it what you want. I don't care what you think of it because it's not going to change.

a895eb1cd4034e9df156cb741f7f9ba7.png

d887b9fd4c2de689e29075db61713b5c.png

7b2aa756b8856fc0e36d71329a9948d8.png

19cf400b43cd6920e9947f9993e41c0e.png

7f9d9b91dcaa0bc56f8721b86dc227bb.png

03f29ac09987d460bae8329e20aceaf4.png

xgIeaE5.png

d0d326751b3e8000af49ebe6f90bf2d2.png

2 minutes ago, Bigtime388 said:

I know pretty much the entire scenario because I was drug into the decision and I saw screen shots of the convo about the supposed "cousin(s)". In my opinion I didn't really believe the whole cousin(s) stole your account. Also who doesn't realize there account was taken in the first place? I think if it was stolen you would have noticed way sooner and since it had your email you could have easily taken it back, so I'm glad Dead Soul took my advice when I said he should just demote you. Just my opinion, you can think of it what you want. I don't care what you think of it because it's not going to change.

Now, you don't the entire scenario since you didn't include the most important part. I was in school at the time and my cousin dug into my pc and found my file that had all of my usernames and passwords that I kept because I use a different password and username for everything, and I easily forget. During the time they got it, it's obvious they went on to my profiles and changed my accounts. I noticed as soon as I got home to go play some games and my  account wouldn't log on. Problem was, I can't go to steam since then they didn't have the mobile authenticator, so I had to do it by email, and I can't do that since my cousin had my email. I got fucked over, and I have no care if your opinion changes, or your decision. I just think you should know all the facts.

Just now, HughGRection said:

Now, you don't the entire scenario since you didn't include the most important part. I was in school at the time and my cousin dug into my pc and found my file that had all of my usernames and passwords that I kept because I use a different password and username for everything, and I easily forget. During the time they got it, it's obvious they went on to my profiles and changed my accounts. I noticed as soon as I got home to go play some games and my  account wouldn't log on. Problem was, I can't go to steam since then they didn't have the mobile authenticator, so I had to do it by email, and I can't do that since my cousin had my email. I got fucked over, and I have no care if your opinion changes, or your decision. I just think you should know all the facts.

Either way I don't believe the story and I said pretty much the entire scenario. Doesn't mean all, but just about all, so maybe interpret things a bit better next time.

a895eb1cd4034e9df156cb741f7f9ba7.png

d887b9fd4c2de689e29075db61713b5c.png

7b2aa756b8856fc0e36d71329a9948d8.png

19cf400b43cd6920e9947f9993e41c0e.png

7f9d9b91dcaa0bc56f8721b86dc227bb.png

03f29ac09987d460bae8329e20aceaf4.png

xgIeaE5.png

d0d326751b3e8000af49ebe6f90bf2d2.png

Even if you didn't believe the story, then why would you demote me? I've read that my demotion is because it was a different person behind the account. But if it wasn't a different person, why would I be demoted since you disbelieve the story and thus wouldn't I be the same person, thus being the person you hired. 

I never said you knew the entire scenario, I said you didn't. So I interpreted just fine.

Think on that.

Let's not to take it to something where it end up being locked. 

Take it to PM, this is a goodbye thread. 

Think on that. 

76561198043643390.png

I'm sorry, I just got heated up. Like I said, I don't want people to think that I was a liar or anything of the sorts, I have a right to defend my position, even if I am leaving, but I could always run into a member of gfl who read this and call me a liar, I don't want that. I'll talk to him over PM, but here and now I want to say this:

I have never lied about anything I have put on these forums, nor on steam.

Think on that. 

10 minutes ago, Benroyjam said:

Let's not to take it to something where it end up being locked. 

Take it to PM, this is a goodbye thread. 

Think on that. 

lol

This "goodbye thread" was meant to be more of a discussion as you can see in the poll where he asks for our opinions on whether or not GFL is corrupt.

Anyway, I'm just going to lock this since you're right in that it should be done in private.

Feel free to make a separate goodbye thread that's not as problematic as this one. And if you make a thread like this one ever again, then make sure to include more backstory behind it as it's now become very apparent that there's more behind this then meets the eye.

Note: This isn't me "covering up" for the manager or whatever you might think it is. This is simply because there's a lot more to this than was originally said. Now that I've seen that this is going to end up being a lot bigger of a thing between you and the managers, I think that it's best you resolve your differences in a private message. 

2nd note: You should really just make a separate thread saying your goodbyes. This one did not start off very well and is not really proper for a goodbye thread.

"Be good people"