Cassie

Contracts

For some people, doing the same thing over and over again can get repetitive and boring. Contracts could help this some. Basically, you could buy a contract with a command. The contract would ask you to kill a certain number of enemies (Kill 3 D class as MTF) or kill an enemy with a specific item/gun, or kill a specific player who is an enemy. You would just buy a random contract for a couple hundred points or so, and the next round you'd get to try it. Now, dying with a contract could go two ways. One, you get to keep the contract for a few rounds (3 or so) or 2, you lose a contract when the round ends. Contracts could have just points as a reward-a good amount more than you spent to buy it-but I would prefer to have contract specific skins/items, to make them have a good reward. They would still be fun without anything special to gain from them because it would be something different.

One problem could be some RDM getting caused by a player spawning as a D class with a contract to kill an MTF, then dying, but then coming back as NTF and killing the MTF to finish the contract, which would be RDM. One solution could be to just have it so that you fail a contract when you die, and maybe make the contracts a bit cheaper.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Maximino007

I like this.

I think there should be a difficulty option and each difficulty gives you a different reward for example:

Easy: Gives Points - If you fail the contract it keeps it for 3 rounds

Moderate: Gives an random SCP Booster - If you fail the contract it will keep it for 1 round

Hard: Gives a random skin / Accessory - If you fail the contract you lose it for good.

I also think that there should be a cooldown for using a contract. Such as waiting a round after using a contract.

Edited by Maximino007

NTF, O5 here, got some contracts for you.

- Kill Absolutely EVERYTHING, EXTERMINATUS!

- Eat some Pizza...

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png