kikofly

donator to vip

sup guys, i donated right before the old site went down, i still have about 2monthish left til the expiration, at that time i didnt want to donate 50 a year so i chose 3month deal instead.

and then u guys decided to do the vip monthly thats when i came to a full regret for  being a supporter rather than a vip

and so i was just wondering if there is any way that my donations status could be change to vip asap? thanks

It's actually yearly, not monthly. Supporter is monthly. VIP is yearly. We announced that it'll be yearly around the beginning of February. If you did not donate in time, then VIP will only be yearly for you. The due date was March 31st.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Hi @kikofly. This is pretty simple to rectify. All donations are now related to your Steam Account and not your forum account. All you have to do is go to the link below and link your Steam account to your forum profile and it should be all set up. If you already have your Steam Account linked to your forum account, unlink it then relink your account and it should work.

https://gflclan.com/settings/steam/

You can read more about it in the link below.

That's how you get your Supporter back. But as Swegbuster said you'll most likely have to speak to someone like Denros who deals with this sort of thing. 

@Bae Not anymore. It has changed slightly with new donation system. You are able to choose between which ever package you want, like usual, however it's not going to be done on a yearly/monthly basis so to say. You are able to donate as much or as little as you want and you'll get Supporter/VIP for a certain amount of days. 

The prices that are listed, $4.99 for Supporter and $7.99 for VIP, are how much you need to donate in order to have one of these groups for a month. There is a box at the top that'll allow you to choose how much you donate and you'll get a certain amount of days depending on how much you donate. For instance:

If you donate $1 and choose the Supporter package you'll get Supporter for 6 days. However if you donate $1 and choose VIP you'll get VIP for 3.8 days. If you donate $50 and choose the Supporter package you'll receive 300 days of Supporter and if you donate $50 and choose the VIP package you'll get VIP for 187.7 days. 

https://gflclan.com/donate/

Take a look at the link above and have a look.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

@Snoopy You see, I don't read donation because I only look at based off of what the original plan was. So most players knew what the old plan was, but since it was adjusted, I'm sure there will be lots and lots of questions of it.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements