Aurora is smelly

Someone had to do it

Remove the new guns add the old guns. The current guns are broken they do way more damage then the p90 (which was said to be broken in the old guns) ever did. Please @Xy_ just listen to the people add the old guns back the current ones as cool as they are (I just like the fact that they are all stattrak) are just so unfair for the scps. 

Do what the people want 

Pros: old guns provide more of a active fight with a high chance to flee or escape. Which is great for new players.

Cons: Old guns were kinda boring tbh. Ten shots to kill somebody wasn’t really the way to go when every SCP could kill in three or less. Also this makes my D-Crusade a lot easier to do now with the new guns.

I like the new guns and they really shouldn’t be replaced. It feels better to shoot a weapon that actually *feels* like a weapon that does something instead of feeling like you’re shooting a nail gun. The new guns add a layer of fear when fighting other humans so. If you complain that to can’t deal with the new guns killing too fast, just be better at the game.

36 minutes ago, KaitoKiriyama said:

Pros: old guns provide more of a active fight with a high chance to flee or escape. Which is great for new players.

Cons: Old guns were kinda boring tbh. Ten shots to kill somebody wasn’t really the way to go when every SCP could kill in three or less. Also this makes my D-Crusade a lot easier to do now with the new guns.

I like the new guns and they really shouldn’t be replaced. It feels better to shoot a weapon that actually *feels* like a weapon that does something instead of feeling like you’re shooting a nail gun. The new guns add a layer of fear when fighting other humans so. If you complain that to can’t deal with the new guns killing too fast, just be better at the game.

Not sure how to get better at dodging high damaging bullets, but I'll try my best.

The old guns rewarded accuracy while these guns reward the element of surprise. The new guns still require accuracy, but are more punishing for usually unfair reasons. With the old guns, it always seemed like a fair fight.