Pyros

Closed Posts

I've noticed that in the old forums when a thread was closed Server Admins+ were able to still post something and I've realized this was removed. I am curious to know why it was removed, it was something useful, for exemple

Someone close a topic under TTT Ban Appeals for accident, if Server Admins were able to post he/she would only need to comment explaining that TTT used that instead of using the Sourcebans

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Because the admins are just as cancerous as everyone else. If there was some sorta argument which was attempting to be resolved the admins would just keep instigating / shitposting.

If something like what you described was to happen you should contact either the manager of the server, a division leader, or (probably this one first) a moderator to unlock the thread or post something for you. It's the mods' jobs to do shit like that.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm not the one who makes that decision; however, I believe there are just so many Server Admins, that it's difficult to regulate.  It's not to say anything about you, but there are a few Server Admins who aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed and they make me cringe when I read their posts.

I think it's better that in the general case, this system works, and every once in a while where an exception needs to be made... shoot us a PM or report the post asking for an unlock (with the reason).  This'll be much better than us regulating a bunch of Server Admins on a regular basis, which is embarrassing on the greater forums.

That's my opinion, but again, I'm not the one who makes a decision on this and I wasn't involved in its change.

EDIT:

I'm clicking like on your post not because I support the idea, but because I liked that you shared one with us and I felt it was thoughtful.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by TheKingOfPyros

Well, after reading both of you guys replies I agree with you guys. I checked the list and there are 138 Server Admins, it would be hard to keep a eye on 138 server admins besides the members/VIPs/donators

Edited by TheKingOfPyros

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

I didn't read a single thing joshy but I'm 100% sure its almost the same thing as what I'm about to say.

It's not only because of how there's a ton of admins, but we can be immature and post unnecessary things that can be easily handled from a report or so. In some threads I've seen, where a player posts about an abuse, instead of reporting the thread for complaint. The admin themselves posts things that may be hurtful or useless like: 

"Stop being such a crybaby. Its just a game. You broke a rule and blahblah" 

"I'm reporting this for spam, have fun!"

Or something like that, people don't need to know that you are instigating a user to get them angry or tell us that you're reporting a thread. The things people say on here can triggered others to do bad things, and sure that'll be stupid if they do, but that's how people are nowadays.

I'm not just saying only admins does this but even former admins or even those who were recently promoted, does these things.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements