Short Stack122

Automatic Ban

Posted  Edited by Short Stack122

Name: short stack122

Steam ID (or steam profile link):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019023866

Banned by: 

Automated Ban

Ban Reason: Karma Ban (Karma too low)

Why should you be unbanned:

I planted a c4 for 10 minutes and someone attempted to diffuse it early for no reason, no player kept the report and I had more than 1000 karma when the auto-ban was given.

Edited by Short Stack122

24 minutes ago, Short Stack122 said:

someone attempted to diffuse it early for no reason

There was a reason, it was a C4. Innos are meant to defuse, not plant, I say ban is deserved and since it's a karma ban only, it's not that ling.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Short Stack122
4 minutes ago, Duck. said:

There was a reason, it was a C4. Innos are meant to defuse, not plant, I say ban is deserved and since it's a karma ban only, it's not that ling.

I mean, the round had been going and would have timed out before the c4 exploded. 

I agree that innos can defuse it, I guess I just phrased it poorly.

ninja edit; there was nothing here

Edited by Short Stack122

In general, just planting C4's as an innocent is just inconvenient for everyone.

It's bad for the staff team because they have to deal with any karma bans that come up and it's just a mess.

It's bad for the person who tries to defuse the bomb because there wouldn't be a bomb to defuse if you hadn't planted it in the first place.

And lastly it's bad for you because you run the risk of getting a karma ban.

The fact that someone defused it is not the problem here. You just shouldn't place C4's as an innocent. It isn't funny, and it literally has no use besides causing issues.

Please note, the staff team is not mad at you. I'm not mad at you. Just understand that the whole defusing thing is irrelevant. You just shouldn't place a C4 down unless your role is red and has the word "traitor" on it. Simple as that.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

12 hours ago, _Rocket_ said:

Please note, the staff team is not mad at you. I'm not mad at you. Just understand that the whole defusing thing is irrelevant. You just shouldn't place a C4 down unless your role is red and has the word "traitor" on it. Simple as that.

The only think I do as an Innocent with a C4 is place it down to destroy it. That said from the looks of it, you're just going to have to wait out this appeal. As I mentioned, Karma Bans are only a day long. If you made this appeal shortly after the ban, you've got roughly 10 hours to go.