GhettoWhiteGuy

Increase to Max Bet Size in TTT MC and TTT rotation.

Posted  Edited by GhettoWhiteGuy

Hi, I've only been playing on this server for close to a week now, but I noticed not that many people bet at the death screen. I think this is due to the fact it is only 200 points for the max bet size. I feel if the max bet size would be increased to say 1000 then more people would feel inclined to Spend points on Betting and it would increase player interaction. Maybe 1000 is to much but A definite increase would defiantly be a plus in my opinion. 

Edited by GhettoWhiteGuy

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

I read the post wrong, editing to say i agree, but at the same time disagree.

Before the new skins were implemented, I had around 300k points, nothing to spend it on, so I went ahead and sold all my pointshop items and bought them again, did that like 2-3 times. Once you have everything unlocked, there's no real reason to have points IMO.

Maybe with the increase of a bet limit, also adding new skins that cost 50k - 500k points, so that way we have shit to spend it on

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Guest SkydivingSquid

Honestly, if you play long enough points won't really be too much of an issue. Eventually you'll be like our regulars who have hundreds of thousands of points and own every skin in the game. Though the max bet is low, the payout is 1:2. So you can make 200 points per bet. Assuming you bet and win 10 rounds, that's already 2,000 points. If you were to only play 10 rounds a day, you'd have 14,000 points after a week and 56,000 points after a month. 

I can talk with @MilkMan about how we price skins, since for the most part the prices are set kind of arbitrarily. 

Honestly, I think they we keep the so expensive in a futile attempt to keep players points under control. Like I said, if you play long enough, you'll eventually have nothing more to spend points on besides the occasional T-pass, at which point you can join the other group of players complaining that there isn't anything to spend points on anymore 🤣

I had reworked the Pointshop multiple times. The prices were a lot higher as most of you know(like 50k 20k lol), but after having troubles finding ways to get points to you guys I had to lower the prices. You also have to keep in mind that we have the Jackpot round, but I think it had broke AGAIN, so that's another fix. 

Jackpot brought in a solid 1,750 points for the T's. Yes, it may be based off skill instead of pure luck or time being played, but that's quite of points. That's already 1/7 of a skin(for a couple). 

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

1 hour ago, MilkMan said:

I had reworked the Pointshop multiple times. The prices were a lot higher as most of you know(like 50k 20k lol), but after having troubles finding ways to get points to you guys I had to lower the prices. You also have to keep in mind that we have the Jackpot round, but I think it had broke AGAIN, so that's another fix. 

Jackpot brought in a solid 1,750 points for the T's. Yes, it may be based off skill instead of pure luck or time being played, but that's quite of points. That's already 1/7 of a skin(for a couple). 

yeah jackpot rounds are fucked

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member