Ben

My signature collection

So far, I've attempted several times trying to create a signature and I think I finally got a perfect one.

First attempt:

4qa7AZk.png

It wasn't doing well, and it pretty much hurt my eyes.

Second attempt:

7CXR8dP.png

White was perfect for the signature but I feel that it'd be dull, so I went and made some more changes.

Third and final attempt:

SmWvSnm.png

I took off background white and made it as transparent, and added some stuff and other like, CS:GO and TF2. I'll have more coming in near future when I have time....

I discovered that you can get some fonts from dafonts and easily use them. Now I need a background patterns and other stuff so I can finally do like what others can do. I used GIMP for this stuff, FYI.

76561198043643390.png

20 minutes ago, SouRD said:

insntead of deathrun and csgo surf put     

GFL SERVER MANAGER some thing really buissness and formal 

Nah, I prefer to keep server admin information at bottom.

76561198043643390.png

• 1 month later...

jHse7V6.png

Worked on a signature today, and this is what I've done. I might have to redo more of this to downsize the image so it'd fit more to not make the screen full.

76561198043643390.png

8 minutes ago, Booroyjam said:

jHse7V6.png

Worked on a signature today, and this is what I've done. I might have to redo more of this to downsize the image so it'd fit more to not make the screen full.

Ooooo, runescape 0_o

Haven't played that shit in so long.

0m0XdwH.png

Resized the image, this looks perfect. I'm still working on it, so I will show some few more images.

NOYkoDB.png 

Without text layers that I do for GFL. I might add in my combat stats and see what it looks like, and feature one more RS character with expensive sets that I normally wear when I do pvm.

76561198043643390.png

#1 -tBLt4Sb.png

#2  DkiWFGk.png

Improved the signature, added the armour that's best and expensive for me. I spent half of my time today trying to make background transparent. Ariistuujj helped me by removing the background. Finally...

The image is not quite finished, there's so many things left to do this.

76561198043643390.png

Last changes for now today:

iDphHHQ.png

I'll add more later to improve the signature, using characters, such as my armour on RS3. It's gonna be in my signature for now

76561198043643390.png

• 4 months later...