Knee

Knee's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Knee (at time of ban: The_Knee_of_DDOS)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60266445

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban from all servers

Why should you be unbanned?

I used to play on GFLClan often, probably daily. Though I played Zombie Survival, I'm appealing here since my ban is site-wide.

The long and short of it was that I was immature, using a disruptive name and posting disruptively. When I survived a round or killed a Human I would spam something like "you just got DDOS'd by the Knee of DDOS." I didn't understand the ramifications of this and how threatening it could appear, and so I was banned after a previous warning.

This was five years ago. I was in middle school at the time. I'm asking to be unbanned because I've been dipping back into Garry's Mod and have found it harder to find quality servers. I always played on GFLclan as even then I could recognize the quality of its playerbase compared to pick-a-Joe-Blow out there on the server list.

There is no chance of the disruptive behavior I was banned for returning. I'm in college now, attending a top business school in university, fulfilling actual responsibilities and knowing how to function around others. In other words, I promise I'm not a shithead anymore.