Miguel The Mammoth King

SCP suggestions: 1-100

So I've been building up suggestions to make and now I have all suggestions from series 1 finished, I've been talking with a super admin about my suggestions and see which ones I would suggest and which ones I wouldn't, and Today I will present the SCPs in the 1-100 category that have been analyzed and given the ok to suggest: there will be 3 so get ready.

Suggestion 1:SCP-027: the vermin god HP:750 (100 for rats) ATK:0%(5-10% for rats) SPD:moderate (fast for rats) (there are different speeds, very slow=speed of 610 or 049, slow:speed of 106 or 966, moderate:speed of flareon or deer god fast:speed of 017 very fast:speed of able,john cena, or more) abilities:SCP-027 is the vermin god, can be able to use rats to attack other players, it can either work like a automatic homing attack, they move with your cursor, or more, special ability spawns another rat or 2, this can be made possible cuz i've seen npcs that spawn other npcs that home in and attack you (specifically crows)

Suggestion 2:SCP-040 as a respawning soldier unit, HP:varies, you guys comment below the hp atk:varies ill talk about that later spd:varies, again ill talk about that abilities:SCP-040 and her pets will respawn in as a solider force, 040 herself, maybe having weapons or an ability to attack other scps and help mtf, she can spawn with 3 of her pets, SCP-040-1 is a healer unit that heals scp-040 and her pets, it can also damage others with the same ability that are hostile to the unit (you can remove this if you want), SCP-040-2 is a flying unit that will attack hostiles and can keep on watch in multiple areas and SCP-040-3 is a quadraped animal that can climb on walls and is the main tank/attacker in the group, feel free to suggest the different damage numbers and HP and speeds of each unit

Suggestion 3:a rework on SCP-082:HP:1,500-1,900 ATK:34-45% damage SPD:Moderate to Fast Abilities:It's a big brute that can speak to others like 939 cuz he can speak, either that or voice lines, is very resistant to bullet damage, more than other scps, potentially have a special ability that charges at other people and on impact will do damage.

That's all the suggestions for today, tomorrow or later on will be scps 101-200 Let me know in the comments if there can be any improvement on these or not, cuz I'm open to improving the ideas I've already set^^ thank you and have a good day!

027 sounds like an easy kill all around. 040 seems like a decent idea but like, firstly where would we find all the models for these, secondly how could 040-3 work (with the walking on wall shit). Haxray has said that its a pain to make scps talk to humans but that might be doable for 082 eventually, and voice lines would be hard to get. I think it's a decent scp idea though, and it's already been here once before.

14 minutes ago, Rollnaway said:

027 sounds like an easy kill all around. 040 seems like a decent idea but like, firstly where would we find all the models for these, secondly how could 040-3 work (with the walking on wall shit). Haxray has said that its a pain to make scps talk to humans but that might be doable for 082 eventually, and voice lines would be hard to get. I think it's a decent scp idea though, and it's already been here once before.

How about 372's jumping ability for the pet. Would probably need to be balanced accordingly.

Posted  Edited by Sprinklingmydoughnut - Edit Reason: Missing detail
5 minutes ago, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

yea the bouncing ability will be good for the 040-3 instead of climbing up walls

372 ability is already able to cling/climb on walls, its not just bouncing.

Edited by Sprinklingmydoughnut
Missing detail

to sprinkling: that was what i meant XD and chan man:it doesn't infect other players, it just spawns an army of rats he can control 2.Yea but its very unique with many mechanics and 3.idk what that is, and if it means its a brute that attacks and is resistant to bullet damage, well thats basically what 082 is, now can u suggest what can be improved from it? Thank you

Posted  Edited by minecraftpro087
On 2/14/2020 at 2:45 AM, Felix whiston said:

Everything except 040 is crap, ngl, and the writing is very cluttered and hurts to read, 040 isn't even that good, it's just the best one out of the bunch

-1 Please never implement this shit unless it's 040

that,s so rude dude if you hate her dont comment with bad about her or i will taser to your face

Edited by minecraftpro087

3 hours ago, minecraftpro087 said:

that,s so rude dude if you hate her dont comment with bad about her or i will taser to your face

First of all, if you have a research article length comment that has nothing to do with Miguels suggestion, make your own suggestion. 

Second of all, reading it gave me a headache but some of the stuff you were talking about would not work for breach. 

Third of all... just stop

1 hour ago, Sprinklingmydoughnut said:

First of all, if you have a research article length comment that has nothing to do with Miguels suggestion, make your own suggestion. 

Second of all, reading it gave me a headache but some of the stuff you were talking about would not work for breach. 

Third of all... just stop

that,s not funny also dont speak like that that,s so stupid dude

On 2/20/2020 at 10:10 AM, minecraftpro087 said:

he's spammy and rude on the discord, even though he blames it on us for that way, anyway, he's also a man.