Kaitsedd

SCP-3199 Suggestion Topic

Posted  Edited by asyani - Edit Reason: Balanced acid spray

Hello. Today, I decided to write my first suggestion. This suggestion is about a SCP I’d love to see in the game. 

SCP number: 3199

Health: Option A: 200-400 or Option B: 2000-3000

Speed: As fast as SCP-076-2

Model: I didn’t find any Gmod model but SCP: Unity did a model of this SCP. Here’s the link: 

Spawn: SCP-076-2 spawn location (513 room)

Gameplay: 

Since they [REDACTED] the way SCP-3199 kills it’s prey, I suggest SCP-3199 kills player by coming in contact with them since in the SCP Foundation official site, it says:

Upon contact with human or animal subjects, SCP-3199 will proceed to [REDACTED], liquefying internal organs and bone structure ».

SCP-3199 could also kill it’s prey by getting close enough to spit acid on them. A weapon of that type in Gmod should be easy to find with all the currents addons. The minimal distance could be 1-2 meters. When spraying his acid, SCP-3199 will slow down.

Gameplay:

If you think Option A is better, SCP-3199 will only have 200-400 HP, but has a 2 minutes cooldown ability to lay eggs that will hatch when SCP-3199 dies, respawning SCP-3199 at the egg location. There can be only one egg (e.g.  If SCP-3199 lay egg 1 while egg 2 is already present, egg 2 will be destroyed and only egg 1 will remain. If you think Option B is better, SCP-3199 will have 2000-3000 HP, but can either: 1. Not lay eggs, just be fast, spit acid and have a lot of HP or 2. Can lay a maximum of 3 eggs per round that will hatch after 1 minute, respawning a random spectator. These new instances of SCP-3199 will only have 500-1000 HP and work the same way as the original instance of SCP-3199.

Screen message:

You are SCP-3199

You are the mutation of a domestic chicken (Gallus gallus) and a chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes).

Your goal is to escape the facility and kill any humans on your way.

You have increased speed and can lay eggs.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I hope this wasn’t too complicated to read and pardon me if I made grammatical mistakes (I speak French).

Constructive feedbacks would be appreciated to improve my future suggestions.

Note: Everything listed above is subject to change. Comment what you think should be changed or added.

Sincerely, Kaitsedd

Edited by asyani
Balanced acid spray

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Qualified gamer and professional moron

Admin on Breach (loony bin)

Achievements

You’re right! That’s a good idea! I will edit my suggestion to change the spawn location. Thank you for the feedback!

Sincerely, Kaitsedd

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Achievements

Why not. This could balance him or he would be too op. I will edit my suggestion. Thank you for the feedback!

Sincerely, Kaitsedd 

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Achievements

If you are able to find someone to port the model over to gmod and rig it so it can be used as a player model, I would love to highly consider adding SCP-3199. SCP-3199 was mostly held back by a lack of a model.

I'll try getting someone to port the model. Thank you for reading my suggestion Haxray!

Sincerely, Kaitsedd

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Achievements