TicciToby

What's your favorite horror movie or game or just spooky character?

I was at one of my friend's places the other day an I played "Until Dawn". It's basically a movie/TV show as a game where you decide what happens and what you do affects the outcome in the end and who could possibly die.

Also, Cheshire Cat is my favourite character in the Classic Disney animated movies. Of course that was more of an acid-trip than a scary movie.

Mercer Frey

TF2 Division Leader

Mr. MercerWM.png

2 hours ago, Cypher said:

Pyramid head is silent hill you dummy. Amnesia is amnesia Ralph. 

lol, my bad. I was thinking about the pyramid head and the one with the open head from amnesia, apparently it was too much thought to handle and I wrote a mixture of both. woops? :)

yeah.gif

9 hours ago, Mercer said:

I was at one of my friend's places the other day an I played "Until Dawn". It's basically a movie/TV show as a game where you decide what happens and what you do affects the outcome in the end and who could possibly die.

Also, Cheshire Cat is my favourite character in the Classic Disney animated movies. Of course that was more of an acid-trip than a scary movie.

Yes Alice in wonderland is more of an acid-trip the scary movie but cheshire cat  has this creepy unsettling smile that I just love. XD

23 minutes ago, TicciToby said:

Yes Alice in wonderland is more of an acid-trip the scary movie but cheshire cat  has this creepy unsettling smile that I just love. XD

The Live-Action movie is unsettling, the Animated Original is still an Acid Trip from heaven, tho. lmao

Mercer Frey

TF2 Division Leader

Mr. MercerWM.png

My favourite horror movie has got to be The Devil's Rejects. My favourite character would be Baby Firefly which is from The Devil's Rejects. Yeah, you could say I'm in love with this movie honestly. xD

• 2 weeks later...