Flops

Stacked punishments and interference

3 minutes ago, Joshy said:

In their eyes: Your past history is your warning.  Any new warnings are a very kind although unnecessary courtesy.  Where do they draw the line?  Only where it benefits your or a few people?  I don't think so.

warnings should be necessary for ambiguous trolling, (soundboard trolling etc). This is kinda hard to explain since u dont play ze

which is also why i said this 

15 hours ago, Flops said:

and seriously, please don't put your two cents in the comments if you don't play ze or are named motorsteak

I addressed your topic. I can't blame you if you cant make counter-arguments and instead resort to memes cus reality is harsh and doesnt meet your agenda. Its always been the same stupid ass cycle, make self centered requests, don't deal with the consequences, other players don't deal with the consequences, and then when shit fucks you over and you're having less fun with the game, you start blaming everyone else. People get their fun ruined and people who got what they wanted start bitching at everyone else because they see bhop as perfect and everyone is at fault.

Remember when this shit was supposed to make zombies more interesting to play as, and then a few months later, we have people screeching how boring it is to play as zombies? 

10 minutes ago, gkuo88 said:

I addressed your topic. I can't blame you if you cant make counter-arguments and instead resort to memes cus reality is harsh and doesnt meet your agenda. Its always been the same stupid ass cycle, make self centered requests, don't deal with the consequences, other players don't deal with the consequences, and then when shit fucks you over and you're having less fun with the game, you start blaming everyone else. People get their fun ruined and people who got what they wanted start bitching at everyone else because they see bhop as perfect and everyone is at fault.

Remember when this shit was supposed to make zombies more interesting to play as, and then a few months later, we have people screeching how boring it is to play as zombies? 

dude who are u talking to lol

46 minutes ago, Flops said:

warnings should be necessary for ambiguous trolling, (soundboard trolling etc). This is kinda hard to explain since u dont play ze

which is also why i said this 

You're mistaken: I actually came from the counter-strike servers including and mainly ZE.  I was demoted so long ago you so you hardly know anything about me ;) I'm very transparent about my demotion because I still, to this day, think I did the right thing; without a doubt a little bit of complaining makes me feel better about it too.  The conversation I had then is almost the same one we're having on this thread and among my last posts in the admin sections was asking others to ease up on their enforcement and bans.  My guess would be that everyone else who was opposing me are probably very sad and in a difficult situation today while I've been very prosperous and successful-- doing the right things pays off in the long run.

You should probably try to explain so that others who truly don't know much about ZE could contribute.  No point in not taking advantage of a few bright minds who merely play different games.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Addressed to both of you guys.

Lemme tell ya, no suggestion is perfect, and people go about asking for things and then expect there to be no price to be paid. Maybe its naivety, but I see it more as an excuse of just getting things and then not having to put forth any effort in doing so. Maybe you should try to think outside the box a bit.

Why is trolling less tolerated than it was before?

What is the general atmosphere of trolling now verses before?

How many complaints are there against verses for trolling?

Excluding what everyone says, are people more inclined to stay or leave the server when trolling is not punished?

How often should an admin be moderating the server?

What would be the best way to prevent trouble when admins are not on the server?

As a troublemaker, what would be the best punishment for preventing repeat offences?

You know what, it doesn't even have to be bhop. If you want trolling to be permitted more often, what are YOU willing to sacrifice? Because it's clearly going to come at the expense of others.

Posted  Edited by Meramipop
6 hours ago, willywilson said:

Just for reference, I know for a fact, that this was before 04/21, because the kneegrow tag, duma kicked me from that group like 2 months ago

Even if the date was incorrect, should you have said that comment?

I'd like to also point out that you've comm banned yourself 19 times, which are mostly probably racism, because you clearly want to express it as well as wanting the rule about it removed.wa1.thumb.PNG.141fb3788f1bae4bce8ccda068ddcc96.PNGwa2.thumb.PNG.e1dfa4d406eda2ae2b5bf07bee537040.PNG

17 hours ago, willywilson said:

Stacked punishments in my opinion are effective as it's consistently the same people who boost, troll, micspam, etc. Why not stack punishments if it's the same 5 people doing it over and over and over again?

Why not stack your own punishments and permanently mute yourself without removing it 5 minutes later because you express racism as well as disrespect players over and over and over again? I find it funny that you want stacking punishments to exist but you're not stacking your own mutes/gags.

Edited by Meramipop

Posted  Edited by Luigi
10 minutes ago, Meramipop said:

Even if the date was incorrect, should you have said that comment?

I'd like to also point out that you've comm banned yourself 19 times, which are mostly probably racism, because you clearly want to express it as well as wanting the rule about it removed.

Why not stack your own punishments and permanently mute yourself without removing it 5 minutes later because you express racism as well as disrespect players over and over and over again? I find it funny that you want stacking punishments to exist but you're not stacking your own mutes/gags.

who are you

Edited by Luigi

Moderators in this community don't know when/how to chill, it's okay for people to fuck around with each other, I find it quite ironic how some players can go from being extremely cancerous and toxic to disciplined cunts as soon as they get an important role.

Achievements

• Guest locked this topic