MacNCheeseey

MacNCheeseey's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): BigBoiStonk

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:124381618

Admin that banned you: AUTO BAN

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Karma

Why should you be unbanned?

I was only playing around with a couple of other people because we were stuck on a map we didn't like. We weren't warned by the senior admin on duty. I was banned for 1 Single day for Low Karma. I hope this Appeal reaches you well <3

Hello there~ 

I just want to say just because you don't like a map, you don't go on a rampage. That's not how things work. You can either wait out until a new map changes or play something else if you hate it that much. I'll tag the senior admins to handle this appeal now.

@Roger Gunshot / @MooTheCow

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

You don't like the map, so you decide to RDM to the point you get karmabanned? That isn't something you need to be warned for in the first place, you just shouldn't do it. What banned you was the console, by the way. It automatically detects karma below a certain number and issues the ban automatically. 

So, with all this being said, I am going to deny this appeal. I hope that you take this and learn from it, and don't just go on an RDM rampage because you dislike the map.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

You guys took this the wrong way.... Which I understand. I didn't just randomly kill random people. It was a consenting FULL LOBBY. That disliked the map. In which RTV is not an option we came up with a plan. How come the Senior Administrator online at the time, didn't take the time to say something?

AND THUS we didn't continuously shoot each other either. It was little things, an incend here, a discombob there. My karma got low and I got banned for a day. I've been a member for a really long time. 2016 I believe on my Steam account. I wouldn't do anything to piss off future members or current.