Dale Gribble.

What is your fav music

Mine is red hot chili peppers throw away your television, Sabaton - In the Name of God Sabaton - PanzerKampf, Sabaton - to hell and back, Burn it to the ground - nickelback and Sabaton - Winged Hussars (mostly its history songs and rock) 

On some parts of the hip-pop and rap music category, I find very enjoyable.

Although, I'm very flexible. I tend to enjoy music more when it has good base levels and/or a good tune and of course, lovely voice(s).

I'm quite fond of a lot of Mario music since I have an attachment to them and the games they're in but the soundtrack that I have the most love for and because it's a pretty damn good track is the Minecraft soundtrack, specifically Volume Alpha.

I consider myself a music connoisseur of only the finest arts. *Puts on the blender*

In all seriousness, i feel like i have an above average range of music knowledge. Some of my favourite albums (as of the date of writing this) include Tyler, The Creator - "Goblin", Jack Stauber - "Pop Food" Death Grips "No Love Deep Web", The Caretaker - "Everywhere at the end of time", Dr. Steel - Self Titled and The Living Tombstone - "Zero_One"

"Sacrifices have to be made to get somewhere in life." - Rebecca_Doodles (Friday Night Funkin' Starving Artist Mod)

Linkin Park, Billy Talent, Sum 41, Yellowcard and Simple Plan are what got me through school and college.

Though nowadays, its very much cover artists like Jonathan Young, Caleb Hyles and Natewantstobattle.