oOHaxonOo

oOHaxonOo's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: oOHaxonOo

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_7:6:561199097147377

Banned by: Daddy

Ban Reason: No reason. The admin is abusive

Why should you be unbanned

I was honestly doing nothing wrong. The admin, Daddy, was abusive, racial and muted then banned me when I tried to stand up for a kid he was being rude to

Posted  Edited by Duck.

STEAM_0:1:568440824 is your SteamID

https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/5f8b31c192c7ce673129863d You were banned for RDM and Leave.

https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/5f8b2bb11e24167e7d890589 interestingly you were also gagged for the f slur

Edited by Duck.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by oOHaxonOo
1 hour ago, Duck. said:

STEAM_0:1:568440824 is your SteamID

https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/5f8b31c192c7ce673129863d You were banned for RDM and Leave.

https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/5f8b2bb11e24167e7d890589 interestingly you were also gagged for the f slur

The f slur, yea sure, I cussed him out for his toxicity. But the rdm and leave is bs. I killed him for being a dick then he told me to leave before he banns me. So I leave and I still get banned. He's corrupted. 

Edited by oOHaxonOo

Appeal denied. 

I did ban you for rdm and leave, because you joined in on a gunfight when you weren't supposed to, you left and then I slayed you, I waited 2 rounds before I banned you.

As for the "abuse" I slayed you, you proceeded to go toxic at me for slaying you, saying that "we are not allowed to have fun, now that an admins on". The next round after I slayed you, you tried to rdm me. Oh and I would like to mention that another admin from another server was on during that time and witnessed the whole thing. @Misery

Don't lie again in your ban appeal. It will just end poorly for you. Have a good day!

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif

5 minutes ago, Daddy Issues said:

Appeal denied. 

I did ban you for rdm and leave, because you joined in on a gunfight when you weren't supposed to, you left and then I slayed you, I waited 2 rounds before I banned you.

As for the "abuse" I slayed you, you proceeded to go toxic at me for slaying you, saying that "we are not allowed to have fun, now that an admins on". The next round after I slayed you, you tried to rdm me. Oh and I would like to mention that another admin from another server was on during that time and witnessed the whole thing. @Misery

Don't lie again in your ban appeal. It will just end poorly for you. Have a good day!

Excuse you kid, this appeal is apart of you too. You have no right in approval or denial of It. I have proof as well of your abusive actions btw so don't pull that crap on me. So if youd like to keep lying buddy, go for it. It just won't end well for you kid. 

Edited by oOHaxonOo

Posted  Edited by Misery
3 minutes ago, oOHaxonOo said:

You have no right in approval or denial of I have proof as well of your actions.

Actually... Dealing with appeals is a part of his responsibilities. Yes I can verify Haxon did say "we arent allowed to have fun now?" I did not see the deathscene, but I saw the message of Haxon leaving with an active slay which is shown to all players, and can confirm Daddy waited atleast two rounds before issueing a ban.

edit: also this ban is expired and can be closed now 

Edited by Misery

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

Actually I can deny it, since it is a ban appeal, you want to make a admin report, then go ahead, make sure you have evidence and not just your word on it.

Also the ban has expired. 

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif

Just now, Daddy Issues said:

Actually I can deny it, since it is a ban appeal, you want to make a admin report, then go ahead, make sure you have evidence and not just your word on it.

Also the ban has expired. 

I got a buddy that experience your shit there too. So keep talking. 

2 minutes ago, Misery said:

Actually... Dealing with appeals is a part of his responsibilities. Yes I can verify Haxon did say "we arent allowed to have fun now?" I did not see the deathscene, but I saw the message of Haxon leaving with an active slay which is shown to all players, and can confirm Daddy waited atleast two rounds before issueing a ban.

edit: also this ban is expired and can be closed now 

Doesn't matter if he waited two hours or not, he told me to leave. Then like a dick, he banns me for it. Yea I killed him, but he literally told to leave before he banns me. So I left. 

1 minute ago, Daddy Issues said:

https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/ 

Ban has expired, you can report me through there if you feel like I was abusive in any way.

Have a good day!

Let me see your ass being a corrupt admin again, and I'll deal with you my way. 

Edited by oOHaxonOo

Way to show you're so much better than an "abusive admin". 

Man, today's just weird for Rotation staff.

Achievements