Its W4ffle Time

Its W4ffle Time's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Its W4ffle Time

SteamID: STEAN_76561198184076214

Admin that banned you: Serenity I think

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I swear to god I didnt do anything I killed a traitor after throwing a discoumbob and got banned from the server

You were banned for a report made on you. You teamed on the pool map by encouraging people to RDM to enter the detective room then letting them hang out with you. The other detective was also banned.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Its W4ffle Time

I appologized for that and I didn't think they'd actually do that If they killed its up to them not me I said that I dont condone it in game and said it was a joke and the meow mix had a grudge on me from before I assume hes the one that made the claim. I am sorry for that it was just a joke and I wont do it again we were just joking around didnt think people would take it seriously also how long is the ban for is it for life cause I dont think that should be a thing never got a warning before hand either

Edited by Its W4ffle Time

You were caught red handed. You and your detective buddy decided it would be a good idea to encourage RDM. Normally your ban would be a week but since it's your first offense we will reduce it to three days. Please refrain from breaking the rules in the future as your next ban will be a month long.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/spkfqv9emvyug8e/Garry's Mod (x64) 2020-11-05 16-36-58.mp4?dl=0

Achievements

3 minutes ago, MeowMixdelivers said:

Just to pipe in here: You did not apologize - In fact, you made sure there were no admins on at the end of the video, then said, "Fuck you Meowmix"

He's banned. There's no need to post in here since it's already taken care of.