i eat ass

i eat ass's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: I eat ass

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:98809748

Banned by: Lawlness

Ban Reason: Advertising

Why should you be unbanned

So I just recently started playing trouble in terrorist town after not having a computer for a few months and when I went to apply for membership on the TTT rotational server I noticed it said I had a ban on my account. The ban stated that it was a permanent ban for advertising but I have been playing on the server for the last week no problem. Then this morning I get on TTT and go to check my application and it says denied because I am banned and to apply when my ban expires. Then a few seconds later I an disconnected from the server and get a message stating I am banned. This ban happened in 2018 supposedly. But I am don't understand why I was banned again because my permanent got removed. But my permanent ban was kind of ridiculous. If I remember right it was for advertising but I was simply putting my instagram in the death chat as a joke that I was having with another player at the time. I believe I have served my time and I was playing on the server for the last week somehow without being banned and now it has been updated and I am banned..not really sure what happened there. But I really enjoy this server. It is one of the only good TTT servers I play on. This is my defense :)

Posted  Edited by Alexis

@Loke @Jinzu

I went ahead and pinged for it to be moved to the right section.

(Didn't know it was an Admin that left).

Edited by Alexis

Posted  Edited by Jinzu

Unbanned. Please don't advertise again.

Edited by Jinzu

Achievements