joshf

joshf's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): joshuaovswc

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198877558576/

Admin that banned you: csi

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should you be unbanned?

so i have literally been un-banned and my first 2 rounds this trial admin was abusing his power and i said if he doesnt stop i will report him then literally as soon as it happens he bans me

This gives me nothing to go off of. That's not your SteamID, first. Second you explained nothing and went straight to attacking someone. Third I'm assuming the admin was CIA, as we have no admin named CSI. So, I want you to respond to this ONE time explaining what happened WITHOUT attacking or blaming the admin. I'll then have him respond with what happened and make my decision after you BOTH have explained what happened WITHOUT going on the offensive, blaming, attacking, or doing ANYTHING of the sort.

Being aggressive will not help your cause.

@CIA

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

Posted  Edited by LawMyl

cat_155.jpg.674112dcfe6b5bc7b965e92985f9f070.jpg       image.png.5bc751f6b02ce0897946cc12aa783b63.png

You are providing no proof of abuse and with your history of bans it does seem like you are a troublemaker on this server so I don't see why we should believe that CIA was    abusing his powers.

Edited by LawMyl

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by CIA

First thing first I was in no way abusing my powers when I banned you and you have provided no evidence of me abusing powers. Prior to your ban you had ten warns for Lying/False Reports in reports to your name only in one month. Also before you ban I had to warn an additional two times for false reporting. So in total you had twelve warns all for the same reason in a couple week span. Due to that I consulted with higher up staff regarding your situation. I was told that if you receive another warn for false reports to ban you for one day. 

Edited by CIA

Posted  Edited by Jinzu

cat_155.jpg.674112dcfe6b5bc7b965e92985f9f070.jpgYou will be banned for three months for your misconduct and previous bans. Please stop filing false reports in-game. Ideally this ban should be permanent, but we're willing to give you a chance.

Edited by Jinzu

Achievements