AssCh33ks

AssCh33ks's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): A$$ CH33KS

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181569013

Admin that banned you: not too sure this was 3 or 4 years ago ...

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permanent ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Not 100% sure why i was perm banned back then ... Maybe because i use to RDM a lot  for my old YouTube channel ... But,  that was 3 or 4 years ago ... I recently logged into my other account yesterday ... The username is "Super A$$ CH33KS" which is a family shared account and HowIRageotic Perm banned me again ... AFTER PLAYING WITH ME 7 ROUNDS  ... i did not RDM or do anything at all ...  i was just playing the game ... The reason says Ban Evasion ... Didn't even know i was perm banned but w/e ... just wanted to contact you guys and see if there is a chance i can get unbanned ... i am almost sure HowIRageotic perm banned my ip because not only am i banned but my two brothers & my sisters account are also perm banned and they never play TTT ... so yea ... Like i said that was a long time ago and i do not RDM at all now .... I live on the west coast and the GFL TTT MC Vanilla Server is the only one with people on at night and i like to play nights because i am at work all day ...

Hopefully i can be unbanned ... if not it's all good i understand i guess ...

Posted  Edited by PapiJesu - Edit Reason: fyi

You have one ban from Violator, which was 4 years ago for mass rdm. Just as an fyi

Edited by PapiJesu
fyi

So, like Papi said, you were permabanned by Violator for mass RDM, a former Division Leader/Server Manager/Whatever he was. You were then permabanned again on your alt account for ban evasion. Since the ban was issued by a former DL/SM, it's not a ban that I'm supposed to touch, so I'll tag @Jinzu and @Pyros.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity