Crowley

Crowley's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Crowley

SteamID: 76561198268022379

Admin that banned you: I can't find this info anywhere

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban for music

Why should you be unbanned?

Am a new player in Hide & Seek, was banned for 3rd warning about music. I had some music on in the room where I was playing. I didn't get any warnings or might have missed them. It was an honest mistake. I'm mildly autistic & may have missed prompts or messages without realizing it. I'm sorry.  Like I said I am a new player & didn't do anything intentionally or maliciously. I'm sorry, it will never happen again

Just to be clear, your warns got really fucked up and you were supposed to be pgagged earlier, so I just went ahead and pgagged you (I've contacted the two admins about the fucked up warns and one has responded). 

This is your warnslist - https://bans.gflclan.com/search?query=STEAM_0:1:153878325

I've personally had a very mixed bag with you, as I've told you to stop micspamming multiple times before, plus you were given more chances due to the warn confusion. You've also argued with people over following you to a spot and caused it to blow up out of control (though everyone in that argument was in the wrong tbh), so that also goes against you.

I'm gonna stay out of this for now, but I'll make a verdict once I get a reply from @JazzaNF, @Musicality, and @FrankAL

-Brotherwolf

Being upfront, I was the one who banned you, which was my bad because I messed up warns and was supposed to permagag you. However, you were asked to stop playing music, and you said straight up no and continued to play music, warns show up in chat as well as well as gags. Again apologies for the ban, that was my bad for wrong punishment.

Posted  Edited by Musicality

If I am not mistaken, and xajaso is the same person as Crowley, he is lying a bit in his explanation. I clearly remember when I muted him twice (On clocktown), within the course of 15-20 minutes, he was not talking into the microphone at all. He had his phone right up to his mic, and was playing music. I had warned him in the chat AND on mic numerous times beforehand, neither of which did he acknowledge. So I muted for 5 minutes with a clear reason "STOP". 15 Minutes later when his mute expired, he continued to play music, and so I muted him for another 25 minutes for micspam. 

You are a nice guy when you were talking to me on the microphone (a few days after you changed your name to Crowley). You seemed like a different person, and I hadn't made the connection to your previous warns/username either. It seemed like you had learnt your lesson, but after hearing that you had gone back to straight up micspamming again, it proves to me that you haven't changed at all.

Reasons in point form:

I told you three times in the chat, as well as numerous times on the microphone to stop, you didn't listen.

You were not playing music in the "background"... It was on your phone directly into the mic (INTENTIONALLY).

You had been warned twice by me, and STILL continued to do it a few days later. 

We had given you 4 CLEAR chances... 1 Additional chance because of the confusion with one of my warns at the start, but you still blew it. For that reason, I would recommend @BrotherWolf or @FrankAL to decline this appeal, and to keep him muted for a bit longer (Perhaps another month) so he can learn his lesson. (Please let me know if xajaso and Crowley are different people, as my verdict will be different if that's the case).

Edited by Musicality

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg