SupremacyPrism

When do you think quarantine end?

Assuming what Biden said is true, that most could get a vaccine by end of Spring, then quarantine would end around July latest.

I'm banking on September, expecting delays for many reasons.

I expect the cases per day to start going down and then people think theyre safe and stop wearing masks and then cases start to go up a lot again. so im thinking late this year or early next year

Enchantment table.PNG

I really think that things will begin to normalize at around November or December. Maybe next year this shitty situation will end. However, with the current amount of anti-vaxxers this could be delayed. 

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

When will it end?

My state only quarantined for maybe... 2 weeks... Ever? And never by force or law-

We haven't had a Covid transmission in my whole state in 9 months~ uwu

No idea, probably late 2021/early 2022 if I had to guess though, though in North Carolina, it doesn't feel like it'll ever end. I really hope Covid fucks off though

-Brotherwolf

• 3 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by PopcornGoesPopping

The cases has been going down lately in the United States I have to say. Umm, maybe endish mid or end of 2021. Maybe early 2022, but no later than 2022.

Edited by PopcornGoesPopping