DrakoHD

favorite music Genre

what is your favorite music genre comment it here ill give you my thought's and you can give me your thoughts on mine, I personally like rap it doesn't matter what kind Ill probably still like it and my least liked is probably country. 

img

Thanks to @Auralanity for the amazing signature

Traditional/Neo-Outlaw country is definitely my favorite genre, though I do listen to others a good bit like Celtic/Traditional Irish, rock, power metal, Sinatra, 70s-90s, some early 2000s stuff, etc. Pretty much the only things I stay away from are rap and most current music tbh, regardless of genre.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

I don't know the names of all the genres very much anymore, but basically anything that's Kygo, Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, Electric Lights Orchestra ELO (I know it's old), Panic! at the Disco...

From a wikipedia search I suppose deep house and progressive/electro pop?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I'm not very good at genres but i generally listen to set it off, penelope scott, mother mother, musicals, dodie, mcr, green day.

Stuff like that

My least favorite is either rap or country, probably country

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Rap for sure. 

From my experiences, most people who don't like rap just don't understand what they are saying. I see that a lot of UK people listen to rock music, but I could be wrong. 

jitticus

On 2/20/2021 at 9:25 PM, Lachaine said:

Alternative and i fucking hate emo music, like it’s painful to even fathom it

Cap I know you listen to emo music on the daily. Alternative 7/10

On 2/20/2021 at 10:07 PM, Roger Gunshot said:

Traditional/Neo-Outlaw country is definitely my favorite genre, though I do listen to others a good bit like Celtic/Traditional Irish, rock, power metal, Sinatra, 70s-90s, some early 2000s stuff, etc. Pretty much the only things I stay away from are rap and most current music tbh, regardless of genre.

You seem to like a lot of older music which is fine but its always good to try new things. and you listen to a lot of the stuff I do so I still listen to Sinatra and alot of older 80s-90s music so 8/10

On 2/20/2021 at 11:08 PM, Joshy said:

I don't know the names of all the genres very much anymore, but basically anything that's Kygo, Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, Electric Lights Orchestra ELO (I know it's old), Panic! at the Disco...

From a wikipedia search I suppose deep house and progressive/electro pop?

yeah panic at the disco does have a lot of classics and I have listened to a lot of that kind of music or used to at least. 8/10 

On 2/21/2021 at 4:58 AM, Shuruia said:

I pretty much like all genres except for rap & country.

I also don't like country but you cant really go wrong with rap. 5/10

On 2/21/2021 at 8:06 AM, Serenity said:

kpop 🙂 

I tried it I still do like some Korean music but I cant like kpop just because the fans give it such a terrible name. 6/10

On 2/21/2021 at 9:16 AM, JGuary55 said:

Rap is best 

true

23 hours ago, BlazingArson said:

I'm not very good at genres but i generally listen to set it off, penelope scott, mother mother, musicals, dodie, mcr, green day.

Stuff like that

My least favorite is either rap or country, probably country

I tried some of whatever Penelope Scott makes I could listen to it but eh you cant go wrong with greenday. 7/10

23 hours ago, TheJitFace said:

Rap for sure. 

From my experiences, most people who don't like rap just don't understand what they are saying. I see that a lot of UK people listen to rock music, but I could be wrong. 

yeah I like rap and I do know some British people who do listen to exclusively rock but that's fine. 8/10

22 hours ago, Bufo said:

rap or country weird mix I just like both.

I hate country I just do not like it even though I know many people like it I just could never get into it there may be a few songs that I have thought we're bangers. 5/10 

img

I have always had a special place for music so I have a wide variety of genres I listen to.

Rap

R&B

Rock

Pop

My favorite artists include Kanye, Childish Gambino, Frank Ocean, Three Days Grace, Chevelle, Shawn Mendes, and a lot more.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

1 hour ago, Akris said:

I have always had a special place for music so I have a wide variety of genres I listen to.

Rap

R&B

Rock

Pop

My favorite artists include Kanye, Childish Gambino, Frank Ocean, Three Days Grace, Chevelle, Shawn Mendes, and a lot more.

you have great taste and I love Kanye. 9/10 

img

Being a weaboo, my favorite has to be Jpop and Jrock. 

Although i grew up listening to edgy 2000s rap/rock from my sister. Older rock from my dad. And older disco/pop from my mom.

I love music.

Except country, not a fan.

Hisoka bruh.gif

On 2/21/2021 at 4:58 AM, Shuruia said:

I pretty much like all genres except for rap & country.

On 2/21/2021 at 11:28 AM, Bufo said:

rap or country weird mix I just like both.

hmmm, yall would be good friends

12 hours ago, TwistedDoggo said:

Being a weaboo, my favorite has to be Jpop and Jrock. 

Although i grew up listening to edgy 2000s rap/rock from my sister. Older rock from my dad. And older disco/pop from my mom.

I love music.

Except country, not a fan.

I aint gon lie I still love 90s Japanese future funk. 8/10

img

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf

I like 80's-90's rock the best.

I'm not really into rap but some can be aight, country and christian music are straight up no's for me though.

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf

7 hours ago, BrotherWolf said:

I like 80's-90's rock the best.

I'm not really into rap but some can be aight, country and christian music are straight up no's for me though.

yeah there's alot of tracks you can always go back to listening to from 80s-90s. 6/10

52 minutes ago, PetrThaGr8 said:

Personally I love all music. But I tend to gravitate towards Alt/indie as well as Rock(Elton John, Queen) I am  in LOVE with vocals

I have to much respect for Elton john although i rarely ever listened to his music he is a great artist. 8/10

img

Posted  Edited by PopcornGoesPopping

I like to listen too Rap, hip hop, and especially R&B. The artists that I listen to are Post Malone, The Weeknd, XXXTENTACION, Juice Wrld, and TheHxliday. However, I also like to listen too 80s/90s music, and pop music such as Coldplay, Imagine dragons, and etc that has to do with the 2000s and early 2010s. I'm a early 2000's kid, Lol.

Edited by PopcornGoesPopping