ZombieSurvivalist

Who Will Blow Up The World First Russia, North Korea?

There has been muiltiple cases of nuclear warfare between these two to blow up certain countries around the world? North Korea has done some nuclear testing wiht in the past year and has threatend to use it against us. So my opinion I would pick North Korea as my number one choice to start a war. MAKE SURE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND WHY BELOW IN THE COMMENTS!

zombie.gif.9f61cda00cc278f3206b18d15c4fe7f3.gif.1f008076e6c4f4e9413e07a2042164f4.gif

You are a moron if you legitimately believe Russia has any actual intents of nuclear warfare. Maybe if Hillary became president but Trump isn't going to rape and pillage Russia like America has been for X amount of years. As for North Korea, they are a Pandora's box but I doubt they will commit to what they say they will do. 

North Korea only make threats of war in an attempt to stay relevant in the shadow of their superior southern neighbour. They also have nothing that can even come close to "blowing up the world".

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

14 hours ago, qDogg said:

You are a moron if you legitimately believe Russia has any actual intents of nuclear warfare. Maybe if Hillary became president but Trump isn't going to rape and pillage Russia like America has been for X amount of years. As for North Korea, they are a Pandora's box but I doubt they will commit to what they say they will do. 

Welcome to the "Off-Topic and Random Questions" section of GFL.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h